I had never seen this game's cartridge sticker...

The DanMan

...Until now.

8446243288_041bf5b8f1_b.jpg

Seriously, that's pretty cool looking. Far better than Fates', that's for sure.

Anyone else in this position? Got it digital due to it being grossly understocked at launch, and never seen anybody else with it.

Edited by The DanMan

Nah, I think it's like a see-saw these days. In Europe we got the Awakening 3DS XL and we also got the Scramble maps earlier in comparison to the North American schedule.

For Fates, we got the snazzy family crest coin, but you guys got the fancy 3DS pouch instead.

Man, didn't know that the US cartridge got the chibis too. I thought they were only used in the Japanese version. Of course the European version doesn't have that bug with the Japanese voices, which should make more then up for it.

Edited by BrightBow

Maybe it's because the Japanese text and the like takes up slightly less space? Would make sense.

It's actually because Japanese games don't include the ratings notice and the Nintendo Seal in the cart, which take up a lot of space in the American version.

aYuAgej.png

It's actually because Japanese games don't include the ratings notice and the Nintendo Seal in the cart, which take up a lot of space in the American version.

aYuAgej.png

Interesting. At least I had the basic idea down.