Boon/ Bane

MeddlingMage

Well Midori likes a healthy luck growth, but Luck's not the best boon to have. Honestly, I'd just go for speed since Kaze's really fast and it'll make both of the kids insane. As for bane... I'd usually say luck, but considering Midori is involved you might want to pick magic or maybe defense.

Well Midori likes a healthy luck growth, but Luck's not the best boon to have. Honestly, I'd just go for speed since Kaze's really fast and it'll make both of the kids insane. As for bane... I'd usually say luck, but considering Midori is involved you might want to pick magic or maybe defense.

Building on this, you could probably get away with Sky Knight as the Talent since everyone'd be able to capitalize on the speed. Additionally, this gives Midori the Kinshi Knight option which would be helpful due to conistent Lance and Bow usage from Merchant's availability.

+Speed -Def basically replicates Azura!Midori and gives her better skills. She has a lol +8 Speed modifier and patches up Kaze's Luck, and Midori can get Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust. Get Kaze some Proc skills and Miracle. Pair them up. Win.

I like this. I may have to try it eventually. XD

+Speed -Def basically replicates Azura!Midori and gives her better skills. She has a lol +8 Speed modifier and patches up Kaze's Luck, and Midori can get Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust. Get Kaze some Proc skills and Miracle. Pair them up. Win.

Astra and Lethality... Oh damn...

What would you put for the secondary class for the Avatar?

Building on this, you could probably get away with Sky Knight as the Talent since everyone'd be able to capitalize on the speed. Additionally, this gives Midori the Kinshi Knight option which would be helpful due to conistent Lance and Bow usage from Merchant's availability.

People keep forgetting this: ANY CHILD OF THE AVATAR OTHER THAN KANA gets Nohr Prince/Princess. They do not get the talent of the avatar

People keep forgetting this: ANY CHILD OF THE AVATAR OTHER THAN KANA gets Nohr Prince/Princess. They do not get the talent of the avatar

I actually remembered about an hour ago. XD

Though a Sky Knight Kaze could probably do some good in Conquest.

Edited by Light Strategist

That highly depends on which route you're playing. Think about what skills you want for you and your children and think about what you'll normally have access to through friendship seals on your route.

Its either going to be Revelation or Birthright. I'm currently on a Conquest run where the avatar is the mom to Ophelia.