If You Were A Boss

Steven Tyler

If you was a boss character, what would your class be, your role and stats in the game?

Name: Benjamin

Class: Emperor

Level: 20

HP 75

STR 17

MGC: 15

SKL 15

SPD 12

LCK 15

DEF 20

RES 5

Weapons:

*Hellish Blade (Adds +10 to STG, MGC, and RES)

Role: I am a ruthless emperor of a nation who caused his people to suffer and die under my rule. In my younger days, I was kind-hearted, happy, and a respectful man. However, politics started to poison my mind and since I believe I rule the nation, I can do whatever I want such as invade other nations, have slaves, and only have the rich and powerful in mind.

My downfall is my arrogance towards a young hero.

I'd be a warrior with a hero axe and a hero bow. My role wouldn't be anything special; just a decent guy who happens to be on the wrong side. I'm not going to bother with stats, and I can't think of a witty death quote at the moment.

May as well be an hero, considering all bosses end up dead anyway.

Exactly.

Though.... I could be that one OP'd/cheap boss that you can't beat without sacrificing half your team.

Or... one that runs away. Yes. That sounds like the best plan.

Edited by Reikken

I would be a Dragon Lord. I'd be a generic boss that no one knew. I would have uber stats though and run away and end up being the final boss in the end and not generic at all! BA HA HA!

I hope we are allowed to make up classes...

Name: ummm... Something real awesome!

Class: Vampire

Weapon: Fangs

Description: ... probably based off of the first vampire I created. Is very self-confident. Loves to hunt royals because of how protected they are so the hunt would be exciting. Loves to stall before attacking once the victim is trapped because she enjoys their fear. Isn't easily unnerved (is that the right word?).