For members looking to join the moderation team

Soapbar

If I recall correctly, it's actually The Very Hungry Caterpillar that's on the mod reading list instead of 1984. I'm looking forward to Integrity's reaction when he sees what the caterpillar ate on the third day!

If I recall correctly, it's actually The Very Hungry Caterpillar that's on the mod reading list instead of 1984. I'm looking forward to Integrity's reaction when he sees what the caterpillar ate on the third day!

Vincent removed 1984 from the Required Reading section but forgot to remove it from the Required Essay portion.

so technically you have to read both.

Seems a little light. The other forum I was on had The Prince, War and Peace, Lolita, Crime and Punishment, The Divine Comedy, A Modest Proposal, and the 50 Shades series along with all of these. And that was Summer Reading. The entrance exam was reading Animal Farm in German, and wearing a swastika, a hooded white robe, and holding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. This ain't shit.

Seems a little light. The other forum I was on had The Prince, War and Peace, Lolita, Crime and Punishment, The Divine Comedy, A Modest Proposal, and the 50 Shades series along with all of these. And that was Summer Reading. The entrance exam was reading Animal Farm in German, and wearing a swastika, a hooded white robe, and holding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. This ain't shit.

and this is an example of stretching a joke so far it fails to be funny

i got you covered don't worry

Serenes_Mods_Finished.jpg

Okay but legitimately comparing the Communist Manifesto to Mein Kampf is pretty damn stupid because Marx was actually occasionally right about things and, although I disagree with Communism, was not a shit writer, which Hitler totally was. Also, 1984 is one of the greatest works of literature ever written, and Fahrenheit 451 is overhyped and pretentious.

what's the coffee for? otherwise i don't disagree since i'm both hitler and overthrowing the decadent bourgeoisie as we speak

the coffee is for me because i love coffee

i'm really touched they know me so well

what's the coffee for? otherwise i don't disagree since i'm both hitler and overthrowing the decadent bourgeoisie as we speak

Less talk, more action. Because this:

nah the mods are Liberal SJW Hitlers

I'd replace one of those with a transcript of FemFreq

is the image we need to live up to. And WITH VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS MEMBER, I shall fulfill that stereotype.