Why are there so few characters in the 3DS era FE with facial hair?

IceBrand

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

facial hair is hard to make attractive, modern games have attractive people

I mean, it's possible to make it attractive, but not on anime people

edit: for the most part I highly dislike facial hair

Edited by Eneggmar

idk i find stubble attractive

even if its just a little bit, when i do find it i tend to appreciate it on characters

Emiya_Kiritsugu_2.png

tumblr_nllndixo9u1s8dyezo1_1427004054_co

idk, it gives this more... matured look that i find attractive?

I'm still disappointed that even though Fates had a category in the Avatar customization for special facial features yet there are no options for facial hair of any kind.

same

i want it so much

I wish there were more guys with facial hair, so I could marry a pinnacle of sexiness, like that. Part of the problem is having everybody be able to marry each other makes 90% of the units be in their early 20s or younger, and many guys are only able to grow a decent beard at mid 20s or later.

Facial hair is gross.

This makes me sad.

I'm still disappointed that even though Fates had a category in the Avatar customization for special facial features yet there are no options for facial hair of any kind.

It's probably since Corrin is supposed to be about 17 or so, and the best most guys that age can manage is a semi-stache.

facial hair is hard to make attractive, modern games have attractive people

I mean, it's possible to make it attractive, but not on anime people

this post confuses me

I don't think there was ever a time that games or shows or any form of entertainment didn't focus on attractive people (so a failed attempt in a very similar fashion to how "this generation" comments tend to be)

and also I have found quite a few "anime" characters that I thought look perfectly fine and even attractive in facial hair. But of course that's opinion, I'm pretty confused on why you're stating it as a fact

Edited by Freohr Datia

Why not give the kind of facial hair Snake had in Brawl? It's not too much or too little. That level would be acceptable, surely.

Personally, I prefer leaving myself with a little bit of stubble. It's a comfortable compromise.

Why not give the kind of facial hair Snake had in Brawl? It's not too much or too little. That level would be acceptable, surely.

yes please this is great

I would have loved this, but I feel like it wouldn't have fit the "older" Corrin build. It would have looked better on an "adult" build similar to the one that Awakening had.