PMU - Harem comedy edition

kcirrot

Rules:

Revelation Hard/Casual run

Male Corrin, either Nohr Noble or Hoshido Noble.

7 other units, all female (or Niles)

All units must be in a unique class that fits their personality as you see it

No S ranks, Corrin will A rank with all 7 then string them along

You may nominate a choice to be the 'main girl' (e.g. Akane Tendo in Ranma 1/2, Asuna in Negima, etc.)

I appreciate any opinions.

Malig Knight!Selena from A+ Beruka I suppose. Because every harem needs a Tsundere!

Malig Knight because it allows Selena to surpass everyone with her ability to use Magic, and have stellar Defense!

except her magic sucks but thats besides the point

Edited by TrueEm

Well, if it's supposed to be the "harem comedy", you've naturally got to have all the tropes.

Main girl: Azura

Tsundere: Selena and/or Hana

Kuudere: Beruka and/or Kagero

Yandere: Camilla and/or Rhajat

Token Bi Girl: Soleil and/or Camilla

Genki Girl: Elise and/or Soleil

Little Sister: Elise and/or Sakura

Shy Girl: Sakura

Clumsy Girl: Felicia

Token Gay Option: Niles

Trap: Forrest

Take your pick from these

I'm not super familiar with anime tropes and whatnot so ^ that's pretty helpful haha.

Now for the matter of picking appropriate classes for them, I suppose. My suggestions:

Well, if it's supposed to be the "harem comedy", you've naturally got to have all the tropes.

#1 Main girl: Azura - Priestess (A+ Sakura) Blame Inuyasha if you like but Priestess seems like a good token main girl class

#2 Tsundere: Selena - (MK sounds good, maybe Wyvern Lord) and/or Hana (Maid, A+ Felicia) - either of these girls is good IMO but Selena is infinitely more tsundere, sooo... Actually General would be the best tsundere class, but she can get Great Knight from Peri so there's that too

#3 Kuudere: Beruka and/or Kagero - I'm leaning toward Kagero. Sniper (A+ Setsuna) or Paladin (A+ Peri)

Yandere: Camilla and/or Rhajat - Rhajat is more yandere f'sho; either one works but whoever is chosen, DEFINITELY must be Witch haha. Obligatory yandere class.

#4 Token Bi Girl: Soleil and/or Camilla - DEFFFF Soleil; nothing like the flirty almost-lesbian to help wingman/recruit/keep entertained the other ladies in the harem lol. Falcoknight (Selena mom) or Beserker (Charlotte mom)

#5 Genki Girl: Elise and/or Soleil - Elise IMO; Kinshi Knight (A+ Azura)

#6 Shy Girl: Sakura - Onmyoji / Strategist (A+ Elise)

Clumsy Girl: Felicia - not sure what class; Felicia is cute, but I have a hard time thinking of a good harem identity class for her

#7 Token Gay Option: Niles - Falco Knight all the way (A+ Subaki)

Trap: Forrest

Take your pick from these

Favorite cast for harem setting numbered, classes suggested.

I realize this is a rather untraditional PMU response... ehehe... so... feel free to pick one or two suggestions and take with grains of salt and whatnot.

EDIT: Actually Peri might make a good stand-in for yandere / bi girl slot as like the cutesy psycho chick, she's an option too.... Berserker (A+ charlotte) if so haha.

Edited by BANRYU

Camilla can easily serve as the Onee-san character trope.

Caeldori and Flora can serve as the perfectionist character trope (ie. similar to class representative or student council leader).

Ophelia is the chuunbiyou character trope.

Scarlet, Hana, and Hinoka come off as quite tomboyish.

Hinoka can also act like the childhood friend trope since she's very attached to Corrin before he got kidnapped.

Rinkah or Effie for manly/fitness girl. Rinkah is also quite tsundere though Selena exists.

Not sure if this is a character trope but Oboro for rich fashionista.

Mozu can fit the countryside girl.

Reina can fit the MILF character trope if you can consider her as such.

Orochi can be seen as a femme fatale.

Anna or Charlotte if you want a gold-digger girl.

Midori for lolicon bait (Elise and Sakura can also fall under this trope). Nyx can fall under the legal loli trope.

Velouria and Selkie for kemonomimi or monster girl characters. Velouria can also be quite kuudere while Selkie's a Genki girl.

Edited by Roflolxp54