Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

I love Litten's final evolution. Although I don't like Fire/Dark so Fire, Fire/Ground, or even Fire/Fighting would be preferable to me.

I'd take Fire/Poison over Fire/Fighting. At least it would make sense with Litten's sulfur marking.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Torracat, and don't see how it could evolve into that stupid biped Machat. All the other Fire Starters that go biped go there in the second evo and show a more natural progression.

I like Torracat, and don't see how it could evolve into that stupid biped Machat. All the other Fire Starters that go biped go there in the second evo and show a more natural progression.

Flame sac = belt buckle

More tiger stripes

Face looks similiar

Site info mentions a strong "cat punch with its forearms"

There's so much connecting them.

Someone forgot about Quilava.

(To be fair, Typhlosion is sometimes on 4 legs but still)

Someone forgot about Quilava.

(To be fair, Typhlosion is sometimes on 4 legs but still)

Quilava stands on two legs a lot. So does Cyndaquil. Unless you mean walking/running.

Quilava stands on two legs a lot. So does Cyndaquil. Unless you mean walking/running.

The only time I've remember seeing a Quilava on 2 legs is when it's stand still in the XD game for its game model.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me because I remember seeing Ash's Quilava on 4 legs like all the time.

I think Quilava is more like Pikachu.

It can stand on legs, but walks on four.

This is the case for both it an Typhlosion, and many real-life mammals, especially rodents.

Think of meerkats, you don't see them waddling around on two feet, but in one place they can easily balance on their hind legs.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Quilava and Typhlosion both walk on all fours. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is clear evidence.

Beartic does too, but in all other appearances besides Rumble, it stands on it's hind legs. Same with Typhlosion.

Edited by TrueEm

I'm pretty sure Typhlosion is a quadraped who just happens to rear up on its hind legs. The space between its butt and the ground is just super low, like it's almost sitting.

And yeah I hope Lurantis and Mudsdale have half decent stats. Same with Alolan Exeggcutor who was in a much needed state of reinvigoration.

Okay, so Typhlosion is quadruped, but that doesn't change the fact that I wish Torracat would remain quadruped. I mean, I know by this point it's not going to be. It looks too much like wrestiger already. :(

I would really like a usable cat Pokemon that is not Espeon. Most cat Pokemon are pretty meh, stat-wise...

Wow, I can't believe I'm the only one that's okay with Litten's roided out evo. The only thing I'd not like is Fire/Fighting so I'm hoping Fire/Dark.

Eh, doubt it'd happen though.

Man, people really trigger me when they say "I'm the only one". Even tough I say it as well, so I'm an hypocrite

Anyway, I like it a lot, to be honest.

Mainly because It reminds of Tiger Mask.

Edited by The Wyvern Rider

Man, people really trigger me when they say "I'm the only one". Even tough I say it as well, so I'm an hypocrite

Anyway, I like it a lot, to be honest.

Mainly because It reminds of Tiger Mask.

I mostly like it just based on the concept. I have a lot of friends who are big on wrestling and he reminds me of them. Plus he's a heel. That's an awesome idea.

Okay, so Typhlosion is quadruped, but that doesn't change the fact that I wish Torracat would remain quadruped. I mean, I know by this point it's not going to be. It looks too much like wrestiger already. :(

I would really like a usable cat Pokemon that is not Espeon. Most cat Pokemon are pretty meh, stat-wise...

I think Litten's final evolution suppose to be based off from an actual Wrestler wearing a Tiger Mask and Litten is more of a tiger cub than a regular kitten. I'm pretty sure that's was mentioned by GameXplain what the starter's final evolution based off.

I think Litten's final evolution suppose to be based off from an actual Wrestler wearing a Tiger Mask and Litten is more of a tiger cub than a regular kitten. I'm pretty sure that's was mentioned by GameXplain what the starter's final evolution based off.

Don't forget that whole thing of the fire starters being based on the Chinese Zodiac.

AHEM...

So has there actually been any progress on data-mining the demo or is it still not able to be gotten into?

Can't find anything yet, but Bulbagarden's leaks thread is freaking long and I really don't want to do any sifting.

AHEM...

So has there actually been any progress on data-mining the demo or is it still not able to be gotten into?

Basically, what Glaceon Mage said.

It's three more days until the demo unlocks, and everything will break loose then.

Well, there's a video of some of the demo german, but it was privated. Fortunately it got mirrored to dailymotion. I don't know about linking it directly, but the title is: Pokémon Soleil et Lune - Premières minutes de la démo (Allemand)

Better solution: someone uploaded it on another channel. [spoiler=video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHgnJlzvKhY

In spoiler tags to be fair or whatever.

Edited by Konnor97