Fates Draft LTC Video Playthrough Birthright Lunatic Complete now conquest hard mode!

PKL

Chapter 20

https://youtu.be/tKivd5PPJkM

I am sooo glad i remembered nyx can get locktouch or i wouldve lost the rescue staff here. Fuga is surprisingly bulky and speedy so i had corrin draconic hex him so percy can have an easier time killing him.

Chapter 20 is completed in 2 turns

I wonder how you plan to tackle the next map, because more than any other, it was the one map in Conquest that made me want to say bad words.

By skipping everything lol. Way easier this way. Though fuga is tough to actually double and orko damn. He has 24 spd and like 31 def with throne bonuses. So bulky. Edited by PKL

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being away for so long. I got sidetracked by a bunch of long jrpgs games (and am soon going to be playing zelda botw). I already did up to ch24 and i had also stopped due to lack of motivation. Thing is that i need max spd and a lot of atk and mag on corrin in order to get the lowest turncounts in the final stretch. Endgame takumi being particularly worrisome. I figured i could 2 turn ryoma w max spd and need to rig a bunch of levels in paralogues in order to get the desired stats. Its gonna be really annoying. Ill start uploading c21 to 24 this week though and potentially look into actually going through the rigging required to finish the draft with a satisfactory (for me) turncount.

15 hours ago, PKL said:

Sorry for being away for so long. I got sidetracked by a bunch of long jrpgs games (and am soon going to be playing zelda botw). I already did up to ch24 and i had also stopped due to lack of motivation. Thing is that i need max spd and a lot of atk and mag on corrin in order to get the lowest turncounts in the final stretch. Endgame takumi being particularly worrisome. I figured i could 2 turn ryoma w max spd and need to rig a bunch of levels in paralogues in order to get the desired stats. Its gonna be really annoying. Ill start uploading c21 to 24 this week though and potentially look into actually going through the rigging required to finish the draft with a satisfactory (for me) turncount.

Which jrpgs sapped your attention?

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2017 at 9:36 AM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Which jrpgs sapped your attention?

First it was xenoblade, which i had never been able to play. Amazing game is an understatement. Then it was ni no kuni, also an amazing game. Then i tried xenoblade x and didnt enjoy it so i stopped. Then it was tales of berseria which was fun too and now it was breath of the wild lol. Which was basically perfect.

That took me like 4 months dang.

These vids spent 4 months being unlisted. Finally put them public. Hope you enjoy!