Fire emblem fates conquest ban classes run

Lethakitty

33 members have voted

1. 1. Banned list

Vote on classes that I will be unable to use in my next playthrough of conquest will take top 8. No banning songstress or nohr noble I banned those myself only promoted classes also hoshidan classes are banned by default nohrian scum for life

No mounts sounds interesting. I might try it in RD though since mounts are at there most useful there imo

Edited by Destroyer of Forms

You shouldn't have to gamble with a crit-susceptible class, so I'ma do you a favor and banish Berserker to Bannedville.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

So wait, how many classes can we ban? The poll is currently set up where you can ban any number of them.

Because I banned both Wyvern classes to torture you in chapter 20.

Mounts only, lunatic 19, iron man.

... Which is exactly the reason I don't ever use anything on a horse in Conquest.

Anyway, I could be cruel and forbid you from using Wolfssegner, but that would be too cruel, since higher difficulties (especially chapter 19) are basically unwinnable without Keaton and/or Velouria, so I settled for Paladin instead.

... Which is exactly the reason I don't ever use anything on a horse in Conquest.

... I get the feeling I'm the only one here who had a mostly mounted team in chapter 19 and still found it to not be that bad, ESPECIALLY relative to what came right after.

• 2 weeks later...