PSN Flash Sale for Tales of Xllia 1&2 and Tales of Graces f (for PS3) right now for under $10

Busterman64

Title says it all. From 10/14/16(yesterday as of this post) to 10/17/16, 11A.M. , these games are being sold quite cheap(75% off)! So if you don't have these games and want them(for your PS3), you might want to snag them now!

(Just letting people know because I really like this series and want others to play it and play more of it! More love to that series makes me happy!) :Joshua:

(You can check the link for a list of other games on sale!)

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/10/14/october-2016-psn-flash-sale-live-features-deals-10/#/slide/1

ToX2-Combat-Trailer.jpg

UGH!!!! I GOT XILLIA 2 AND GRACES A MONTH AGO FOR 20. Not really salty though Xillia 2 was more than worth it. it became my favorite tales game quickly and honestly I can recommend it to a lot of people. Graces is also good butit might be awkward to get into due to the combat if you are familiar with tales games.

Honestly I can recommend all of them to a newcomer.

Xillia 1 has the easiest skill system of these three because you can give skills to your units individually.

Also Xillia 2 is, as the name already said, a sequel of 1. It takes place in the same world. You would have an easier time to understand the whole story, if you have completed 1 but it's not absolute necessary. Gameplaywise I prefer 2 more than 1 because you have more party members and there are some new and unique features in this game. However the major downside is that like 90% of the world is familar. You won't see many new dungeons and cities in 2 at all.

Graces f has the most interesting battle system of these three. The only downside might be the beginning. The characters start as kids... and this game only becomes really fun if they have become adults. Honestly it features my favorite character cast in the entire series, but that shouldn't really influence your decision with which part to begin.

• 3 weeks later...

Graces F is best enjoyed by skipping all of the cutsceens and just playing it for the only good thing about it the battles. Graces' story isnt awful it is just bland and generic with equally bland and generic characters for the most part. Pascal and Malik are the only two characters i actually kinda like