Which do you like more, boobs or butts?

IceBrand

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is superior

• Ass
    • Tits

One day, I'll find a game with a crappy plot and amazing characters. Then I shall put that theory to the test~!

I wonder if it's even possible to have an amazing cast of characters in a game with a horrible plot. The actions of the characters in the plot often are often major parts of why they're good or bad characters. If the plot is abysmal, the characters probably won't have a chance to shine.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you must prefer ass because that's what this topic is

good god

honestly the body is like the last thing I think of when it comes to females so

also yes those fhemailez need to stop focusing on how skinny their stomach is and pay more attention to the nice guys who get so little respect

Edited by Freohr Datia

One day, I'll find a game with a crappy plot and amazing characters. Then I shall put that theory to the test~!

Have you tried TiTS?

ass

Not crazy about either one of them in the first place, but it basically comes down to "which would I tolerate the absence of more", or something along those lines. a flat chick with a nicely-shaped one is miles better than one that has boobs and a very average-looking looking one. Boobs are highly overrated, anyway.

Edited by Soul~!

"x is superior" "y is overrated" "I can't get myself to like z"

the question was a simple "which do you prefer" (which is, btw, opinion-based) and you come in trying to make it sound factual that "girls like this are way better"

that or you're just choosing your wording very poorly, in that case you might want to try stopping and checking that next time you post an opinion/fact related thing

oh yeah and that just reminded me why I haven't voted in the poll because it too is using fact-based wording and I can't claim which is superior and I'm kind of a stickler about it (but kind of especially when it relates to this type of subject as well)

Edited by Freohr Datia

specific to the poll i like ass better bc i like to draw them

not as much as bicep but it is a good piece of muscle to draw

i only like to draw boob when it is bara tiddy

i also like to touch my bf's butt i mean what

"x is superior" "y is overrated" "I can't get myself to like z"

the question was a simple "which do you prefer" (which is, btw, opinion-based) and you come in trying to make it sound factual that "girls like this are way better"

that or you're just choosing your wording very poorly, in that case you might want to try stopping and checking that next time you post an opinion/fact related thing

oh yeah and that just reminded me why I haven't voted in the poll because it too is using fact-based wording and I can't claim which is superior and I'm kind of a stickler about it (but kind of especially when it relates to this type of subject as well)

You might be overthinking what I said... :3

I'm sure I am

but wording is still key and your wording can be taken quite wrong, so it's something you could stand to learn better. It doesn't look like you ever seem to care though so I will try to stop wasting my time now

I'm sure I ambut wording is still key and your wording can be taken quite wrong, so it's something you could stand to learn better. It doesn't look like you ever seem to care though so I will try to stop wasting my time now

Thing is, you're just, literally, reading too much into it. The fact that you're actually expecting me to take the responsibility of not stepping on eggshells because a stranger across the Internet might get offended over something I clearly had no intentions of- not to mention, insulting my capability of wording in the process.

sigh, 2016 really is awful...

Thing is, you're just, literally, reading too much into it. The fact that you're actually expecting me to take the responsibility of not stepping on eggshells because a stranger across the Internet might get offended over something I clearly had no intentions of- not to mention, insulting my capability of wording in the process.

sigh, 2016 really is awful...

Part of being an adult is taking a step back and going "hmm could I have done this better?", because the answer is usually "yes".

Part of being an adult is taking a step back and going "hmm could I have done this better?", because the answer is usually "yes".

Yeah, well, this is not one of them. and I'm pretty fucking nice, most of the time.