Lv20 Lord

HP: 40 (Seraph Robe) (+7)

Str: 12 (-2)

Skill: 15 (+0)

Spd: 18 (+3)

Luck: 19 (+3)

Def: 11 (+0)

Res 10 (+3)

Hey Raven are you gonna post the stats once Eliwood is promoted and is at level twenty...

Hey Raven are you gonna post the stats once Eliwood is promoted and is at level twenty...

Yeah, I'll post everyone's stats once I've finished the game. My Priscilla's looking pretty damn awesome right now.

Eliwood

Lv20 Lord

HP: 40 (Seraph Robe) (+7)

Str: 12 (-2)

Skill: 15 (+0)

Spd: 18 (+3)

Luck: 19 (+3)

Def: 11 (+0)

Res 10 (+3)

What's in brackets is how much higher (or lower) he is than his average stats are at Lv20 Lord.

He's slightly strength screwed, but he's blessed in speed, luck and resistance. He evades almost as well as my Lyn.

can you post a pic with proof? I'd like to see his stats, because mine were very similar...In fact...*Goes to search for game*

Very nice Eliwood, especially for resistance. Sure, I have had Eliwoods with much higher strength, but I can't say he's ever had such high HP. Speed and Skill haven't been as high, too, but still high.

Very nice Eliwood, especially for resistance. Sure, I have had Eliwoods with much higher strength, but I can't say he's ever had such high HP. Speed and Skill haven't been as high, too, but still high.

He used an Angelic Robe.

Very nice. I always like the resistance stat. I love it when my characters level up in that category. I make unbeatable heroes with that stat.

My Lyn is awesome ^_^

She is one crazy blade lord. Long time ago, I managed to cap everything expect luck and HP. Her HP was 55 which is reasonably good.

I gave her some few stat boosters like Angelic robe and a Dragon Shield.

Edited by Luxord

My Lyn is awesome ^_^

She is one crazy blade lord. Long time ago, I managed to cap everything expect luck and HP. Her HP was 55 which is reasonably good.

I gave her some few stat boosters like Angelic robe and a Dragon Shield.

Yeah, I always gave my statboosters to the guys/girls I liked most, like florina, fiora and Wil.