Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

About that, while such a possibility does exist, I personally highly doubt it. Yedi did not claim to be a general alignment cop; he claimed to be an investigative Jack-of-all-Trades of sorts, with multiple different investigative abilities. As such, I highly doubt this game has a Mafia role (like Prosecutor) that could make Town look like scum from a 1-shot alignment check. There might be a Godfather/Miller, but Ryker was not a Miller so that could not have influenced Yedi's investigation. There could be a redirecting role, but with Hober Mallow carrying the powerful direct redirecting ability, I don't think it's very likely for the Mafia to have some type of redirection while they were also super lucky enough to deceive an alignment check.Thus, I don't think it's worth acting on the possibility of TownYedi, which is super unlikely, and we'd have extremely little to go off of if we doubted everything.

Ah, kk. I thought it was highly unlikely, but just thought raising it was important.

As for the No-Deaths, given that there are two dead protective roles, no roleblocking counterclaims, and Irony claiming that she can't roleblock anyone yet, I think the only possibilities are that the Mafia didn't send in a kill action (e.g. due to inactivity, unresolved opinion differences at deadline, etc) or there is some other role (like a Bulletproof Townie, for example) that somehow caused No-Deaths.

I was thinking that too. As YOLO has been inactive (and I can say the same about Yedi) I think it was more due to inactivity.

Also, before I forget ##Vote:Yedi This is for lying about Ryker's alligence, which no Ensemble member would do.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: I'd bet 50 cents that mafia was just too lazy to submit a kill

2: I have no idea why scum would have done this (went with the 1-v-1 on a pretty lousy role)

##Vote yedi

3: I'll happily claim whenever but I'd like SB to claim his role before anyone else right now

Ah, kk. I thought it was highly unlikely, but just thought raising it was important.

Yup, it's always good to consider multiple possibilities.

Also, before I forget ##Vote:Yedi This is for lying about Ryker's alligence, which no Ensemble member would do.

Irony, how could you possibly be so adorable?

We're almost certainly lynching Yedi, but we should spend the day with discussions (and maybe massclaims) before hammering.

Proto please don't be scum, I don't have the energy to come up with a case for you being scum

I feel the same way about you, lol

As to when Rainbow and Elieson claim- if we do mass claim, I would like YOLO and SB to claim first.

I think there is a prevailing opinion that SuB should full roleclaim asap. YOLO should go next, but if he's online before SuB I'd say he should claim when he's here anyway.

Speaking of which, it seems that YOLO set himself to log in to SF anonymously at some point after I slept at the end of D3. I know this is not necessarily to the game, but I feel like ScumYOLO decided to try lurking anonymously before posting here (especially since I pointed out that he was online at the end of D3).

Confirming that this is me and I am here, I've read through the thread but haven't gone in depth to particular players yet. If my claim is needed I'll give it but at this point it feels like we're just lynching yedi, I won't vote him yet though in case people have more to say and so I can hopefully get some stuff out there.

hey guys, donald trump here. ill be reading up on the game as soon as i can (#collegelife but im a good samaritan and decided to replace in), but at least we have leeway since yedi faked that cop claim (i assume that there's basically no reason to think he may have been insane/anything else?). anyway, who wants to give me a tl;dr of whats gone down? i usually find that that sparks up good debate when the games this late :)

I believe hammer is 5 rn since we're on 8 man? is there any real reason to delay hammer? My thinking is that we should hammer so that gorf and I can catch up over the night phase and hopefully revitalize town with scumhunting and actual lynching.

im sorry guys. midterms took a shit on me and this game has been boring me to tears

ill b here tomorrow

##vote yedi

You need to roleclaim asap

Confirming that this is me and I am here, I've read through the thread but haven't gone in depth to particular players yet. If my claim is needed I'll give it but at this point it feels like we're just lynching yedi, I won't vote him yet though in case people have more to say and so I can hopefully get some stuff out there.

We will likely lynch Yedi, but we need your fullclaim asap regardless.

hey guys, donald trump here. ill be reading up on the game as soon as i can (#collegelife but im a good samaritan and decided to replace in), but at least we have leeway since yedi faked that cop claim (i assume that there's basically no reason to think he may have been insane/anything else?). anyway, who wants to give me a tl;dr of whats gone down? i usually find that that sparks up good debate when the games this late :)

tl;dr - you need to fullclaim asap

First of all, Da Bear and Trump, thank you both for agreeing to sub in for this game, especially since it's so late in. You guys are great people and this game would have been a nightmare otherwise. With your cooperation, we now stand a realistic chance of eliminating Mafia... unless you're scum yourself.

Now, the players that occupied your slots previous have been extremely inactive recently. We understand that this is not your fault, and we appreciate your willingness to sub in for them, but the lack of data from your slots are a huge obstacle in our pursuit of eliminating the Mafia.

As such, if you are Town, it is in your faction's best interests to provide a full roleclaim asap. This is the least you can do to provide the Town with sufficient data to make better judgments about your slots, which is critical for catching the Mafia.

I believe hammer is 5 rn since we're on 8 man? is there any real reason to delay hammer? My thinking is that we should hammer so that gorf and I can catch up over the night phase and hopefully revitalize town with scumhunting and actual lynching.

Even though we are very likely going to lynch Yedi, the Mafia still have an overwhelming advantage over us, and we need to take advantage of our time to discuss and work together in order to strive for victory. Thus it is really important to delay hammer.

Furthermore, we also need both you and Trump to fullclaim asap. Yes, even before you catch up to the thread. If you are Town, you should have nothing to hide this late in the game, and should willingly provide your fullclaim. The longer you delay your fullclaim, the more we will suspect that you are scum trying to fabricate a convincing roleclaim. To help preserve the integrity of the data we obtain from your claims, we need you to roleclaim asap, even before you catch up to the thread.

After the both of you claim, I will personally present a condensed tl;dr version of what you need to know for this point in the game, so that you don't have to read through 50+ pages. However, your fullclaims need to come first. All the remaining players (except YOLO, who also needs to claim asap) seem to be in agreement that the two of you should fullclaim asap. If you are Town, please don't give us any more reason to doubt you.

btw do not literally quote/paste your role PM here, since that's not allowed. But please explain your full role, in your own words, and everything your playerslot has done, and what they learned from the hosts. Do not leave behind any details.

ehh i wont even bother going down that route, my roles boring af anyway.

the way that my role pm is worded is kinda weird but if i have it right, im like a double voter but only when i vote at l-2. so if i vote at l-3, ill only have one vote. but if i vote at l-2, thats the hammer.

I'm a watcher who only works every other night, N1 no one else visited Rainbow and N3 spinal was lazy af and on N4 my role was restricted for N5.

N4 hasn't happened yet

ehh i wont even bother going down that route, my roles boring af anyway.

the way that my role pm is worded is kinda weird but if i have it right, im like a double voter but only when i vote at l-2. so if i vote at l-3, ill only have one vote. but if i vote at l-2, thats the hammer.

What if you vote for someone, then it eventually becomes L-2?