Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

So, I am quite bad at reading Kirsche, but from what little I think I can read him, it is based on him death tunneling one person, while talking about about a lot of others. The other reads I agree with (most of the times as him as scum) while his main push I dislike. This time, I did not agree with the case on Refa and I thought he was death tunneling like his scum tell, so, I was wary of him. I don't push for scum reads a lot of times, to not get their defenses up and I get to amass more dirt in and in case they are not scum, scum still has a possibility to kill them

Also, you are right, you don't have that much fluff, but it is annoying to see, there is one more post in thread, do you want to see it?, every time I type in 2 lines...

Still waiting on SB for his entire thought process on my questions reguarding Kirsche. Same for Irony.

@Proto, why do you think you were protected when Kirsche was not very sure of you on d2?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked through Kirsche's ISO and I didn't find him expressing anything positive for anyone except maybe me, SB, and Spinal. I suspect that if Mafia shot Kirsche with the guess that he might have been the Doctor, then it was likely one of those three targets that they linked Kirsche with. Otherwise, it's probably just a coincidence that the Mafia shot the Doc on the night after the one with no-deaths.

Also, as Elieson or whoever pointed out, if Hober Mallow survived to D3, there probably isn't a Vig (or maybe Mallow himself is the Vig), so we may as well just lynch him already. I still feel worse about Ryker than Yedi, but I would be willing to have either of them lynched instead.

##Vote: Hober Mallow

Quick votals

Hober Mallow (3): Elieson, YOLOSWAG, Rainbow

Yedi (1): Elemina

Not Voting (7): Ryker, Spinal, SB, Blitz, Hober Mallow, Irony, Yedi

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to hammer.

yell if I have something wrong

I'm back. I've read everything and I'm not got the time to respond to most things.

It appears that nothing is going to happen to me for not playing along with that posting restriction.

I would rather lynch ##Unvtote Vote YOLO than Hober. I'd hammer Hober at deadline, but I will take YOLO or Rainbow beforehand at any point.

Eleision:Still sold on Blitz scum?

Rainbow:Give me your thoughts on the content YOLO has posted this game.

Ken:What are the three best directions we could take this day and why?

I think YOLO's content is pretty terrible, but tbh, I've played with Town YOLO before and he pulled the same behavior then so I'm not too sure. What bothers me the most about YOLO is how he didn't contribute zilch to any discussion about Green Poet. He popped in with a misunderstanding of what her role was and then hammered her (after her role was clarified) with no other thoughts or opinions expressed, and then proceeds to forget all about the Green Poet wagon on D2. I also still don't get why he's tunneling me so hard.

That being said, it does seem like he's putting in a bit more effort in D2, so I would prefer to lynch Hober Mallow / Yedi over him.

(btw I think Hober Mallow is at L-2 while deadline is about 16 hours from now)

Yes. That is true. I am, however, currently working on a family crisis. Mafia will take a second seat to my aunt being missing after having left something looking a lot like a suicide note.

is anyone not voting for Hober interested in taking over the hammer part?

(post saying you will take care of it)

if not, I will hammer in about an hour, I need to sleep soon

I also have night talk tonight (just a reminder)

We found her and she's okay. She's had a rough night, but we found her and I believe we're getting her checked into a psyche ward.

I've just got to drive home now.

Today sucked.

@Elemina, Ryker feels like frustrated town to me.

@Anyone who's asked, Blitz being busy doesn't mean as much. Perhaps I was reading him a bit too strongly as scum right off the bat, but I've still got dem scumfeels about his slot. Something still doesn't feel right with the way he's playing though.

I still have no objections to lynching Hober Mallow and just in case I'm not, I'm here now and will

##Vote Hober Mallow

just to be sure I'm voting him

Is that hammer? I'm not home yet. If it isn't wait for me to post.

I just double'd back and saw that I was voting for Hober already, so it's not hammer.

Phase normally ends in roughly 3 hours (or is it 4, I can't tell by this tbh since time zones and DST and all)

"So, you guys remember that Brexit thing? Apparently, kirsche had to refile his paperwork or something because of that."
"Oh. That would explain why he isn't here today."

It is now D3. D3 ends at 11:00 PM PST on November 8. With 11 alive, 6 votes are required to hammer.

Regardless, I'll be around.

##Unvote

Do what you need to do Blitzman

##Unvote

Still about 15 minutes out. Let me know what I need to be answering before phase end. I can hammer if need be. I'll just be putting it back down when I'm done.

FWIW I'm watching the Lost finale with tyler (my son, for those who don't know) so I'll be away for about 2 hours for that. I should still be back before phase end then.