Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony, tonight you roleblock Gorf if Yolo flips scum. Elie, send Gorf a post restriction that forces him to vote with one vote only. Bear, watch Irony.

I submitted my action yesterday, due to the fact that the wifi is very dodgy. Paperblade has accepted it.

think of the children guys

Sorry YOLO, but your defence isn't good enough.

Dear YOLOSWAG,

You are Shizue. You're the Horita Repulsa of this story, the primary antagonist to Ensemble Red. You give off an air of being competent, in-charge, and not someone to be crossed. The truth is that you're too lazy to put in effort into a lot of things, but it's not like you need effort to destroy the Ensemble anyway.

As lazy as you may be, you let your true power do the talking for you. Every other night phrase, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: Afflict <USER> with my power!" Your magic will make it so that <USER> may no longer be affected by any protection roles for the rest of the game. However, this ability has the lowest priority of all submitted actions for the night phrase it is used. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights because you're too lazy.

In other words, you are the alt. night macho maker.

You are aligned with the Forces of Evil. You win when nothing can stop you from winning.

Night 6 ends at the usual time

Awesome! :)

In all honesty, I think this confirms that Gorf is Mafia, as if Mafia had been someone else, they would have killed someone tonight. That would have sewn the seeds of confusion, kept us in MYLO, and could have easily framed someone else.