Get a Life, me!

Xixiel

2 straight hours of forum surfing isn't my best record, but it's pretty amazing since I have the attention span of a 3 year old with ADD...

The longest I've ever sat and done one thing was 4 hours replaying level one of the Hunter levels in the Lost World: Jurassic Park game for PlayStation over and over for no apparent reason...

In case you have no clue, I mean THIS game:

I can't believe I actually managed to find the clip of the level itself...

Feel free to tell me to get a life, as I'll just shoot you down. I LIKE having no life! It's fun!

Just so this won't be marked as spam, I'll ask you this question:

What's the longest amount of time you've done a single thing for?

Bathroom breaks and food breaks will not be counted as breaking the streak, but switching activities will.

Edited by Xixiel

I've played/watched a random assortment of video games/movies from 7:00 PM to 9:00 AM with breaks only to get Doritos and Bawls and change games.

14 hour LAN parties are the best! Especially when you look at a screen for 13 of the 14 hours, and a wallscreen for 3!

Games that I played:

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

Counter Strike 1.6

Starcraft: Brood War

Guitar Hero 3

MOVIES I WATCHED:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Family Guy episodes

Some people may find it hard to believe one could occupy themselves with that...

However, If you try it, you'll probably enjoy it!

Mu record is 16 hours playing Dota(A custom map of warcraft) and 5 hours for a forum.

Nice, but my record is still holding strong.

Ima go for two days in a row playing videogames, starting tomorrow. ^^ Woot! Wish me luck, peeps. I'll probably not be around.

Mu record is 16 hours playing Dota(A custom map of warcraft) and 5 hours for a forum.

You should post your info in my DotA topic! Then all the DotA players can get together and see who's the best!

The DotA Topic

Click there.

Holy 6 pound, 8 ounce baby Jesus! I've been on here almost nonstop since 6:00 PM! So long that Yesterday turned into Today in the same topic!

DING! 1:00! Time for bed!

Is 30 posts a new record for new members who've been signed up less than 36 hours?

Edited by Xixiel

The DotA Topic

Click there.

Holy 6 pound, 8 ounce baby Jesus! I've been on here almost nonstop since 6:00 PM! So long that Yesterday turned into Today in the same topic!

DING! 1:00! Time for bed!

Is 30 posts a new record for new members who've been signed up less than 36 hours?

No I think its 150 post

No I think its 150 post

I would make this post entirely HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

that is, if it wouldn't be complete spam if I did...

That's... a little obsessive...

Watching Naruto Marathon for like 10 hrs

Playing fe for almost a day

Mario karting for almost a day too.

Who wants to get a life I'm happy already with what i got.

Y'know, I think it was MaSu who once got like over two hundred posts in one day...I'm not sure how many exactly, but still.

I spend a few hours a day on the internet because my real friends are assholes and my wife's always busy