1. 1. !!!?!

• Berserkers!!! KILL.
    • Swordmasters! SLICE.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no zerkers in FE10....

and like 5 total in FE9. Two bosses, two generic, and one playable. I wonder if the class is gone for good. Each game seems to have fewer and fewer, and none at all in the most recent. Will they come back in the next?

Swordmasters have style and all but...

Berserkers are just way too good. Where are my berserkers in FE9 and 10?? :angry: (oh wait Largo... but still)

I was disapointed when they didn't have any Berserkers in FE10 :(

no zerkers in FE10....

and like 5 total in FE9. Two bosses, two generic, and one playable. I wonder if the class is gone for good. Each game seems to have fewer and fewer, and none at all in the most recent. Will they come back in the next?

Hope so... wait, are they at in FE11 at all?

Also, there is also a lack of heroes in the recent games... Other than Ike, which is another one of my favorite classes :(

Zerkers are FAST people!! And a Zerker with swordreaver/slayer would RAPE a swordmaster. But they don't even need that. Thier grit rate is just as good, so things kinda aren't set. Swordmaster = weak, fast, weakest weapon, high crit, low hp/def. Zerkers = high Hp, str, speed, strongest weapons, terrain bonuses(Swordmasters can't climb mountains!), hax crit, decent def.

Funny thing is, Berserkers still are fast with 28 max speed. Although, Hard Mode Gonzales is probably the only one to reach it on average. If it weren't for the weapon triangle, a maxed out Berserker would easily destroy a maxed out Swordmaster many times over.

True enough. The berskerkers in FE6 and 7 were all pretty quick. Ross in FE8, not so much, although Dozla's got pretty decent growths in speed. Largo's just about average in FE9, too.

I am kind of sad they left out any berserkers in FE10 but they still included Halberdiers. I'd rather not sacrifice one for the other, of course, but a tier 3 berserker would have been rad.

True enough. The berskerkers in FE6 and 7 were all pretty quick. Ross in FE8, not so much, although Dozla's got pretty decent growths in speed. Largo's just about average in FE9, too.

I am kind of sad they left out any berserkers in FE10 but they still included Halberdiers. I'd rather not sacrifice one for the other, of course, but a tier 3 berserker would have been rad.

They would have looked ridiculous. Not to mention their mastery skill.

Didn't Echinda say in a support that Gonzo looks like he could lift trees?

Yeah, and he even brought a whole tree of Garret's favorite berries in a Garret conversation.

I find it strange how people go "OMG SPEED" when Berserkers only have two less speed. Still, 3rd Tier Berserker class, hmmmm....... I bet they could fly/have some crazy amount of movement.

They would have looked ridiculous. Not to mention their mastery skill.

Mastery skill, just give them colossus.

As for how they'd look, EVERY tier 3 class looks ridiculous. Take the tier 2 version and add a cape. INSTANTLY MORE POWERFUL!