when I grow up, I want to be asexual

Junkhead

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whys that

also I didn't wish to have or not have it but its funny you mention that because I spent most of my life so far thinking I was an asexual until around the time I was a grownup and I realized I was not

turns out its just extremely rare for me to be interested in anyone

What's wrong with having sexual feelings or wanting to have sexual intercourse? It's part of being human lol.

Suppression of all human instinct is what we should strive for

Forgot my usual response to Soul: Soul

Edited by Ein

hahahahaha I get it, because no human instinct becomes human extinct

I don't get it because he said that in response to me asking what's wrong with having sexual feelings/interests since it seems some people think asexual = having feelings in general.

What's wrong with having sexual feelings or wanting to have sexual intercourse? It's part of being human lol.

It's being more animal than human. It's more of a burden than it is of any use, really. Most people don't even use, really.

Yeah, this.

It's being more animal than human. It's more of a burden than it is of any use, really. Most people don't even use, really.

And humans are not animals? though I agree it's more of a burden but what can we do, it's evolution. I dunno about people not using it considering the overpopulation issue though. :(

Yeah, this.

And I want to be a beautiful butterfly!

I want to be a beautiful human.

I don't get it because he said that in response to me asking what's wrong with having sexual feelings/interests since it seems some people think asexual = having feelings in general.

I love feelings. The problem is when the other gets in the way... Edited by Soul~!

I love feelings. The problem is when the other gets in the way...

the other? you mean sexual feelings?

Well I was saying asexual =/= having interest/feelings because some people think they're the same but as long as you know it's different, that's cool with me.