Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I gave a single knock to my wooden desk. Hopefully that'll suffice for now.

Your desk has tree spirits in it? I think thats the origin of the expression/act- the invocation of the spirits of nature.

We must be thankful we've made it this far.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Your desk has tree spirits in it? I think thats the origin of the expression/act- the invocation of the spirits of nature.

We must be thankful we've made it this far.

Sure, probably. On a list of things that I think are possible, a tree spirit living inside of my desk is definitely in the upper levels of the list.

Nah, my family normally eats dinner around 6 PM, but we decided to eat early today. Which was unfortunate for me, since I wasn't actually hungry, so I didn't really eat much. I'll probably have my own share of the Thanksgiving dinner in a couple hours.

Ah, okay. I know it's normal in a lot of countries to switch dinner and lunch, but I thought that wasn't the case in the US. Yay, my knowledge isn't wrong for once!
I'm kind of the type of guy that's almost never hungry, but doesn't really stop eating when he starts. The only time I'm not hungry is when I recently finished a full course meal.

I ate more of a late lunch than an early dinner. Not a lot of people, just the core family members. Made too much food though, including homemade rolls, which were so much better than those Pillsbury ones. There is no going back once you taste freshly risen dough so good you don't need anything actuall on it.

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Ah, okay. I know it's normal in a lot of countries to switch dinner and lunch, but I thought that wasn't the case in the US. Yay, my knowledge isn't wrong for once!
I'm kind of the type of guy that's almost never hungry, but doesn't really stop eating when he starts. The only time I'm not hungry is when I recently finished a full course meal.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's as common in the US, but it's also not unheard of for sure. I'm pretty much only hungry during the meal times that I'm used to, which makes snacking or early/late meals uncommon for me.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I ate more of a late lunch than an early dinner. Not a lot of people, just the core family members. Made too much food though, including homemade rolls, which were so much better than those Pillsbury ones. There is no going back once you taste freshly risen dough so good you don't need anything actuall on it.

Ugh, I adore fresh dough. We unfortunately didn't have any this year; main meal was steaks, with cornmeal, salad, and two different kinds of pies as sides/dessert. We stopped doing huge dinners once we moved away from most of our extended family, so less food for fewer guests is standard now.

483 We shouldn't have started talking about food when my own is still sitting in the kitchen. I might have to eat that earlier than I had planned...

Edited by DefaultBeep