Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well yeah, getting the supports is a pain in the buttocks. But when you have the supports, the quality is much higher than in Awakening/Fates. I prefer SoV style: good supports, easy attainment, tangible benefits. But SoV had hardly any supports to speak of.

There is always bound to be duds though. VaidaxCanas, VaidaxDorcas, WilxRaven, KnollxLute, UlkixMordecai, HaarxMakalov, GeitzxKarel. DevdanxLargo is just "What did I just read?!" FE6 has poor quality supports too, owing to the first time they were attempted in FE.

Edit: Vantaged

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I'm still angry you guys were plotting to kill me

A simple sorry won't fix this will it?

You know, I actually forgot about that. Maybe because you didn't last very long. I mean I actually did try to kill Mack and he doesn't seem mad about it.  Riiight?

46 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Anyone know what the post rate that triggers HOT status is? 

I'm not sure. We could ask a mod but that kind of takes the point out of this. 

4 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

A simple sorry won't fix this will it?

You know, I actually forgot about that. Maybe because you didn't last very long. I mean I actually did try to kill Mack and he doesn't seem mad about it.  Riiight?

My main problem with it is how bad your reasoning was. If you guys were thinking "Bart is super scary and smart, lets lynch him so he can't win the game for town" I wouldn't have any problem with you guys planning to kill me :P

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Maybe we're not the ones who should be apologizing here after all.

Upon thinking about it, you guys had better reasons to kill me then people have ever had to lynch me. I guess I can forgive you guys....

Edited by Bartozio

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Upon thinking about it, you guys had better reasons to kill me then people have ever had to lynch me. I guess I can forgive you guys....

And once again, the villains are shown to be the true heroes in the end. All is forgiven, friend. May we never look back on our Mafia past again.

Unless it's for a good reason. Or a bad reason. Or no reason. I'm pretty flexible about it, personally.