Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Peanut butter is good.

When its on a peanut butter and apple sandwich, that is.

That sounds... horrific. 

My sister likes to use banana and peanut butter in sandwiches, but apples are a new level, my friend.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

That sounds... horrific. 

My sister likes to use banana and peanut butter in sandwiches, but apples are a new level, my friend.

It's one of the best foods there are, in my opinion. I don't really like peanut butter, but when its on a sandwich with apples, mmmm.

And hey! At least it's not pickles or something.

7 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Peanuts are ew.

Peanut butter is ew.

I'm so glad to finally see someone who shares this opinion. I really hate peanut butter (or peanuts in general) with a passion.

Okay, I get it, ninjas are a thing. Can I just get one post off without getting ninja's any time soon?

Edited by Bartozio

9 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Peanuts are ew.

Peanut butter is ew.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'm so glad to finally see someone who shares this opinion. I really hate peanut butter (or peanuts in general) with a passion.

Hm. This may be the end of our friendship, you two. It's been fun, but once you start insulting my loved ones, then we're gonna have some issues.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Peanut butter is good.

When its on a peanut butter and apple sandwich, that is.

On the complete opposite spectrum, this sounds terrifying even to me, and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I hate pickles on burgers, but I've also eaten entire pickles just by themselves, so make of that what you will.

...Maybe I am the one with the bad food opinions...

12 minutes ago, Natalie said:

omg apple pie is SO good. I am jealous.

I normally don't care much for pie, but one of our neighbor brought over a homemade apple one for Thanksgiving, and it's delicious. I guess the other pies were just bad pies overall.

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Thank you Bart. There are too many peanut-lovers on SF.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's one of the best foods there are, in my opinion. I don't really like peanut butter, but when its on a sandwich with apples, mmmm.

Why do you spoil the taste of bread and apples with peanut butter? WHY?

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hm. This may be the end of our friendship, you two. It's been fun, but once you start insulting my loved ones, then we're gonna have some issues.

Come on man. We already have such different views on beverages, if you were going to end our friendship you would've done it back then.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Maybe I am the one with the bad food opinions...

Oh no, I'm the one with the weird food opinions. Take my word for it - I'll admit so freely.

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Why do you spoil the taste of bread and apples with peanut butter? WHY?

What am I supposed to do - eat a sandwich with just apples? I need to spread something on the bread so that the apples won't fall off!

150, nice, cool number.

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

Come on man. We already have such different views on beverages, if you were going to end our friendship you would've done it back then.

That was indeed a rough patch, but this may be too much to mend. It's the coffee straw that broke the Jif-brand Creamy Peanut Butter jar's back, if you will. Or perhaps the straw that broke the peanut's shell?

Eh, I can't think of a good analogy here, so I guess we can remain friends. I'll just do my best to ignore your factually incorrect opinion on peanut butter.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

What am I supposed to do - eat a sandwich with just apples? I need to spread something on the bread so that the apples won't fall off!

This may be a radical suggestion here, but stay with me on this. What if you- hold on, this is the crazy part- don't put apples on bread? Not sure if that's a consideration yet, but it may be an option to keep in mind.

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Almond butter is a dream. My sister makes it fresh and it is the most perfect nut butter on this earth.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Eh, I can't think of a good analogy here, so I guess we can remain friends. I'll just do my best to consider your factually correct opinion on peanut butter.

It's okay, I corrected your mistypes.

Wait, did the guy that doesn't play Pokémon manage to get the Gen 1 Pokémon number? I feel honored.

By the way, @Rezzy, what are your opinions on peanut butter? Especially Jif brand, if you don't mind me asking.

Just now, Natalie said:

It's okay, I corrected your mistypes.

This is slander of the worst kind. I came out here to have some good peanut butter, and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

I hope that meme isn't too outdated by now, I always liked that one.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

By the way, @Rezzy, what are your opinions on peanut butter? Especially Jif brand, if you don't mind me asking.

I love peanut butter!  I love both creamy and crunchy, depending on my mood.  I'm trying to not eat it too much nowadays, since my metabolism isn't what it used to be.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This may be a radical suggestion here, but stay with me on this. What if you- hold on, this is the crazy part- don't put apples on bread? Not sure if that's a consideration yet, but it may be an option to keep in mind.

But then I'll have a slice of peanut buttered bread, a normal slice of bread, and a couple of apple slices. What am I supposed to do with that? Put bananas on the bread (ew)? Eat the apple slices by themselves?

8 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Almond butter is a dream. My sister makes it fresh and it is the most perfect nut butter on this earth.

Clearly we have different definitions of perfect. Asides, if almond butter is a dream, how am I supposed to spread it on bread? Kinda hard to eat incorporeal thoughts and visions.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wait, did the guy that doesn't play Pokémon manage to get the Gen 1 Pokémon number? I feel honored.

Yes, you managed to get Mew somehow. Congladurations. Now play Pokemon that isn't Pokemon Snap.

157; Natalie was ninja'd.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

But then I'll have a slice of peanut buttered bread, a normal slice of bread, and a couple of apple slices. What am I supposed to do with that? Put bananas on the bread (ew)? Eat the apple slices by themselves? That's hardly a lunch!

I mean
I don't wanna make you feel bad
But that is quite literally what I would almost always eat for lunch growing up. Are you at all aware of the concept of keeping foods separated?

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, you managed to get Mew somehow. Congladurations. Now play Pokemon that isn't Pokemon Snap.

Oh, that's not too hard at all. Once you get to the final area in Snap, he's the only Pokémon present, so your full attention can be on him. It takes a clever and strategic use of your items, but eventually, the psychic shield that blocks your camera will be removed, and you're free to take some pictures before he gets away! But fun Snap fact: if you can get a rare picture of three Jigglypuffs singing, then that's actually worth more points than a picture of Mew! And yes, I have indeed done that myself.

I may have a problem. Someday, I should record a playthrough of Snap and share it with you guys. You'll see just how great my Pokémon knowledge really is!

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I love peanut butter!  I love both creamy and crunchy, depending on my mood.  I'm trying to not eat it too much nowadays, since my metabolism isn't what it used to be.

Hooray! At least someone else here has some good taste.

11 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Oh, Meap, I forgot to ask until now. Can I add you on Heroes?

Sure, go ahead! I assume you can see my ID in my signature, but I can post it if you can't, or just send you a request myself.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Sure, go ahead! I assume you can see my ID in my signature, but I can post it if you can't, or just send you a request myself.

Yup, all done. My name is the same, and I think my lead is either Nowi or Ike, but I can't remember.

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Yup, all done. My name is the same, and I think my lead is either Nowi or Ike, but I can't remember.

Alright, cool! Looks like it's Nowi currently. Ah, such dark flashbacks to the dragon VG...

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Alright, cool! Looks like it's Nowi currently. Ah, such dark flashbacks to the dragon VG...

Ah great, thank you. I have no logic or method to my teams so they end up random and all over the place haha.

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Ah great, thank you. I have no logic or method to my teams so they end up random and all over the place haha.

Your teams of units, or what VG teams you join? I normally pick the VG character that I like most, but I didn't have any particular favorites in the dragon VG, so Arcanite and Anime pretty much decided for me. It didn't go very well, but it was fun while Nowi was still alive at least, heh.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Your teams of units, or what VG teams you join? I normally pick the VG character that I like most, but I didn't have any particular favorites in the dragon VG, so Arcanite and Anime pretty much decided for me. It didn't go very well, but it was fun while Nowi was still alive at least, heh.

I meant my unit teams, but the VG is pretty random for me too. Except the dragon one, because Nowi is best haha.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, the "dead to all lolies" gauntlet. I remember that one. Still amazed that happened.

Edited by Bartozio

29 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I meant my unit teams, but the VG is pretty random for me too. Except the dragon one, because Nowi is best haha.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I normally just have a team of favorites when I can, depending on what the map or set of maps actually has. Alternatively, if I'm feeling cheap, I'll just throw Reinhardt/Olwen and Xander at the problem, haha.

28 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Ah, the "dead to all lolies" gauntlet. I remember that one. Still amazed that happened.

I'm proud of Male Corrin for making it to the second round. He was the true underdog, and I'm glad he did as well as he did.