Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh trust me, I of all people know the dangers that come with speaking of the mods. But I have decided to remain strong and unfearing of our potential fate, so that we all may have the strength to be victorious once again!

Although if a mod does show up, then at least I still get to keep the high score ;)

Mafia spoilers, if anyone hasn't been reading already:

Spoiler

Congratulations on getting a scum game @Bartozio! I think you did pretty well overall, but you were kinda cornered right at the end. But at least you finally got to be scum!

I just want to say I called 2 of the 3 Scum on Day 2, so I'm very pleased!!  

Spoiler

I knew Shinori because his play was so different than it was in Kemono friends.  It was obvious to me. 

Kirsche seemed very off to me and I couldn't quite place why.

By the end I knew it was Bart as the final one though he almost had me convinced.  The big thing was the slot he was against was initially Mich and he his play was far more town accepting arguements rather than ignoring them.  Sully had me thinking it was him for a bit because of his "I'm just easy lynch bait" because at the time it seemed extremely over confident and out of place because just being lynchbait does not make you 100% free of being scum yourself

Spoiler

I got Kirsche and Bart, though I definitely had thought that Shinori was town. Kirsche definitely felt off to me; I think it was because of how much he seemed to shift his attitude depending on the situation, more so than I feel like most others did. I'm not entirely sure why I suspected Bart, I guess it was just the general tone of his posts, although he certainly played well overall. My third read kept shifting though, and most of them were lynched and proven town in the end.