Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

That's the spirit, Anime! I know girls who believe their sole purpose in life is to marry a good man and bear him children. I'm not exaggerating; I actually know these girls and their sense of motivation creeps me out. So even if you end up depending on your guy to get by, you'll still have it better than some people!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

That's the spirit, Anime! I know girls who believe their sole purpose in life is to marry a good man and bear him children. I'm not exaggerating; I actually know these girls and their sense of motivation creeps me out. So even if you end up depending on your guy to get by, you'll still have it better than some people!

Nah, I know I can definitely amount to more and do more that simply be a baby maker.  I would love to start a family one day but that's not my sole purpose in life.  To be completely honest, if my current boyfriend becomes my husband then I will be the one, hypothetically,  making more money.  Regardless of the relationship I'm in, I plan to rely on whoever I am with but not so much as I couldn't get through life without them.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nah, I know I can definitely amount to more and do more that simply be a baby maker.  I would love to start a family one day but that's not my sole purpose in life.  To be completely honest, if my current boyfriend becomes my husband then I will be the one, hypothetically,  making more money.  Regardless of the relationship I'm in, I plan to rely on whoever I am with but not so much as I couldn't get through life without them.

Want my advice? Seeing as I've lived a WHOLE YEAR longer than you? Don't stress about it. You don't have to know your life calling or your soulmate quite yet. Heck, most of you young people wind up living with your parents until you're thirty-somethings! 

I think I've turned this into a continuation of my failed advice thread by accident.

6 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Didn't set you back at all. I think its pretty neat.

Believe it or not, none of my classes are standard, even band and game are honors/advanced respectively.  I haven't had a standard class in ages. 

Well with my major, I had to know because the applications are different everywhere I apply and they all had to be sent in early. My SAT was waaaay better than my ACT but it wasn't bad so I just have my fingers crossed.  For you just take general ed stuff your first year and see what you really like before you tie yourself to one. 

I'd say you're doing pretty well if even your band class is considered honors, haha. My schooling doesn't provide advanced/honors classes, so you've definitely got me beat in that area. What does honors band actually have that would be different from regular band?

That makes sense, and it probably helps to know your biggest interests when picking what colleges to apply to as well. My plan is pretty much what you said; I think I'm able to go a maximum of two years before picking a major, which should be enough time to figure out what I want to focus on. I'd hate to pick something that sounds fun starting out, but end up not enjoying it once I'm committed to it.

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Seriously man, if you felt her hands, you would know what I was talking about. I never really paid much attention to anything else, actually. Her hair was blonde? Or was it brown? I don't remember. But she had nice hands. Great for dancing. 

That is to say, don't be such a prude, Bart! Remember who the sheltered, naive homeschooler is here!

Being perverted is totaly fine my friend. I mean, if I didn't want to be friends with people who where, I'd have no friends irl. Don't worry to much about what others think of you!

Also, being perverted just means you actually say what other people also thought

5 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Heck, most of you young people wind up living with your parents until you're thirty-somethings!

Wait what? Where I'm from people don't know how fast they have to leave the house when they start going to college. Me only leaving the house in my 4th year was considered late...

48 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I wasn't even the top of my class in my best subject last year (Maths C) despite getting the highest possible score in the subject.

If it helps. I was never top of my class in math in my last two years at high scool either, and I went on to study it...

Revenge Anime!

Well it was interesting because another person scored higher than me in my second to last year so I tried to get a higher score than him in my last year and we both ended up with the highest score possible in the subject despite both of us being too lazy to study 

11 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Want my advice? Seeing as I've lived a WHOLE YEAR longer than you? Don't stress about it. You don't have to know your life calling or your soulmate quite yet. Heck, most of you young people wind up living with your parents until you're thirty-somethings! 

Lol yea.  Right now I'm not going to stress about it and I'm just going to enjoy right not

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'd say you're doing pretty well if even your band class is considered honors, haha. My schooling doesn't provide advanced/honors classes, so you've definitely got me beat in that area. What does honors band actually have that would be different from regular band?

That makes sense, and it probably helps to know your biggest interests when picking what colleges to apply to as well. My plan is pretty much what you said; I think I'm able to go a maximum of two years before picking a major, which should be enough time to figure out what I want to focus on. I'd hate to pick something that sounds fun starting out, but end up not enjoying it once I'm committed to it.

Honors band is required to- 

• Try out for All American Band
  • Try out for All District Band
  • Teach the class by working and conducting one of our pieces
  • Write a detailed evaluation on every big performance we have
  • Attend a professional performance and write a detailed essay about it
  • Perform a solo for a judge and have them give us a rating
  • Have two final exams, major scales and minor scales, plus whatever the normal final submission is

It can be a lot of work and if said person hates performing then its better to avoid taking honors, but everyone is in the same class period

I mean nothing is definite anyway.  My sister went in aiming for a biomedical engineer and turns out she didn't like the courses and work so she is going to be a teacher.  Things with majors and interests change, so its totally okay to not know yet.  

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

You have a lot of respect from me as well Anime. The most advanced class I took in school was AP Statistics.

*shutters*

Oh, the horrors...

AP Chemistry and AP Earth Environmental weren't too bad.  I'm crying because I'm taking online AP Calculus and the curriculum is watch Khan Academy and hope something sticks ;-;. Also you said you were currently taking it in an earlier message, regretting your choices.  Does that mean you are still school? Did I figure something out?!?!?

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Revenge Anime!

I was asleep/just waking up and missed it.  Totally worth it!

17 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Also you said you were currently taking it in an earlier message, regretting your choices.  Does that mean you are still school? Did I figure something out?!?!?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dang it.

Just going to say that Uni or College as some of you are calling it can be far less time consuming than school depending on your course and your natural aptitude for learning. If you are the type who could get away with minimal study it is far less time consuming than school because the total time your lectures and tutorials take up is less than the time you would have spent at school even if you do something complicated like engineering.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Dang it.

Et tu, Rex?

WHY IS EVERYONE SO YOUNG?! WHY AM I SO OLD?!

Spoiler

At least Mack is around my age I guess...

25 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Nobody saw anything.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:32 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Too much math is AP Statistics. Why did I ever think that was a good idea?

On 11/21/2017 at 12:28 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Are we all procrastinating on schoolwork as we post in this thread?

That doesn't look like nothing Rex my friend!

23 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

She's about as much older as me then I'm older as you guys, so the age gap doesn't change...

Yes, but then you can hear her say "WHY IS EVERYONE SO YOUNG?! WHY AM I SO OLD?!" (albeit in a calmer manner), thus making you feel younger by comparison.

22 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

That doesn't look like nothing Rex my friend!

Blast! Fie and vexation! Caught by my own net! I am vanquished in maintaining secrecy of my school year. But now y'all know you, Beep, and I all graduate in the same year, so that's cool.

But you still don't know the year I was born. Could it be 1998? Or maybe up to 2001? Somewhere in between? Maybe another year entirely? Ehehehhehehahahamwhahahaha!

39 Clues. Yet again, I have caught this number!

Edited by Rex Glacies