Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, I didn't realize how close in age we are. Looks like we'll be dying from the pressure and stress dealing with college life at the same time! But seriously though, most likely that strikethrough part.

Yeah, it's a mix of benefits and downsides for sure. I like being able to work super far ahead, but lately I've been putting in less effort than I'd like. But I've been able to push through the past three years of high school this way, so I just need to force myself to do the same for the rest of this year.

49 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It's 9 AM here, which is like three hours earlier than when I've been waking up recently, haha. The goal is to get used to waking up at 7-8 if I can, so I can actually have mornings in my life again.

I know how that feels man, I pretty much need an alarm to get up at 10 am right now. Hope I can get myself ready to wake up around 7-8 again during this month...

19 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Huh, I didn't realize how close in age we are.

Is this the point where I gleefully state that I had pretty much derived this from things you guys shared already, or should I shut up about that because it would be creepy?

Dying for sure.  Toooooo much stress! Nah we'll be fiiiiiine little did they know everything would not be fine

Oh yeah I totally know.  I attend a school online and a normal school and there are advantages to both. 

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I know how that feels man, I pretty much need an alarm to get up at 10 am right now. Hope I can get myself ready to wake up around 7-8 again during this month...

Is this the point where I gleefully state that I had pretty much derived this from things you guys shared already, or should I shut up about that because it would be creepy?

I have this thing where I'm really good about waking up right before my alarm goes off. Like, I set an alarm for 8:30 today, and I woke up at 8:25 exactly. I don't know if my subconscious just wants to avoid the noise, but I'm okay with it regardless.

I mean, you could also say that you gathered that from our listed birthdays, which I had completely missed before. But analyzing our posts and conversations works too! It's all that Mafia experience, I bet.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Dying for sure.  Toooooo much stress! Nah we'll be fiiiiiine little did they know everything would not be fine

Oh yeah I totally know.  I attend a school online and a normal school and there are advantages to both. 

This is the part of the story where we look back on this moment in a few years, and realize just how naive we truly were...

Wait, you do both? How does that work? Just some of your classes online and the others normally, or do you have like side classes that are online-only? Or another option that I haven't considered?

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

This is the part of the story where we look back on this moment in a few years, and realize just how naive we truly were...

Wait, you do both? How does that work? Just some of your classes online and the others normally, or do you have like side classes that are online-only? Or another option that I haven't considered?

I'm dual enrolled in two schools.  My normal high school and a super smart school offered for only citizens of my state.  I have 5-6 classes during the day.  3-4 classes are exclusive from my normal high school and 1-3 are from my online high school.  I visit the other high school across the state about once or twice a year and that's my schooling.

Its complected

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I mean, you could also say that you gathered that from our listed birthdays, which I had completely missed before. But analyzing our posts and conversations works too! It's all that Mafia experience, I bet.

You're aware birthdays don't really mean anything with respect to age right? (since I don't think you guys shared the year you were born.)

Analyzing posts yeah. You were both talking about thinking which college to attend around the same time, so it wasn't to difficult. Lets pretend I was indeed already playing mafia around that time, yeah, that works!

21 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

College is generally more time consuming and stressful then high school, but you can also often take things at your own pace a bit more. It's really all about finding the fine line between slacking off and getting a burn out...

Edited by Bartozio

Just now, Bartozio said:

You're aware birthdays don't really mean anything with respect to age right? (since I don't think you guys shared the year you were born.)

College is generally more time consuming and stressful then high school, but you can also often take things at your own pace a bit more. It's really all about finding the fine line between slacking off and getting a burn out...

We both did

Yea. that's kind of what I figured with it.  That's what my sister has said about college thus far at least.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Amen! Technically, I should actually be doing college right now... but I'm here... because you're distracting me... please stop.

We both did

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd be hunting down those posts now. I'm still proud I figured it out without that help though.

Also, how did you guys not realize you were close in age if you know the year the other is born in?

82. Explaining what college is like makes me feel very old right now...

Edited by Bartozio

Just now, Bartozio said:

Analyzing posts yeah. You were both talking about thinking which college to attend around the same time, so it wasn't to difficult. Lets pretend I was indeed already playing mafia around that time, yeah, that works!

Well... birthdays technically mean absolutely everything in respect to age, but I get what you're saying ;) And like Anime just said, we both have our birth years listed, which is the main reason I pointed that out.

I forgot I even talked about attending college, so you've got me there. At least you didn't deduce it from stuff like our typing styles, avatar choices, and hours online, heh.

Yeah, I've heard from some people that it might actually be easier for me to adapt to college, since I'm already used to making my own schedule and such. My sister seems to have done well with it so far at least, and she was homeschooled/online schooled the same as me.

I'm dual enrolled in two schools.  My normal high school and a super smart school offered for only citizens of my state.  I have 5-6 classes during the day.  3-4 classes are exclusive from my normal high school and 1-3 are from my online high school.  I visit the other high school across the state about once or twice a year and that's my schooling.

Its complected

Huh. That sounds... intense. I'm impressed that you find the time to procrastinate spend time on the forums considering all that.

Just now, Bartozio said:

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd be hunting down those posts now. I'm still proud I figured it out without that help though.

Also, how did you guys not realize you were close in age if you know the year the other is born in?

Here's a hint: it's on our profiles ;)

I can't answer for Anime, but I just didn't really think about how close in age our birth years made us until now. Although I didn't have my own birth year listed until I turned 18, so there's that as well.

83 Everyone please stop posting so I can actually respond finally!

Y'know Anime, you're younger than me. People have always been giving me dumb credit about how smart I am because I'm four years ahead on college and such, but I'll bet you're an actual genius with those creds, not a phony like me. So don't throw away all of that talent on internet forums and Fire Emblem Heroes!\

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Y'know Anime, you're younger than me. People have always been giving me dumb credit about how smart I am because I'm four years ahead on college and such, but I'll bet you're an actual genius with those creds, not a phony like me. So don't throw away all of that talent on internet forums and Fire Emblem Heroes!\

I've always been giving credit for getting everything before other people, but all I did with was sleep during classes more and spend my free time gaming or watching anime. I think I win in the department of dumb credit and wasted protential

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Goodness, really? You gotta slow down and let the other homeschoolers catch up, haha.

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

82. Explaining what college is like makes me feel very old right now...

I did. I knew he was but I thought he was a year ahead of me.  I only noticed on his birthday though.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Huh. That sounds... intense. I'm impressed that you find the time to procrastinate spend time on the forums considering all that.

Here's a hint: it's on our profiles ;)

I can't answer for Anime, but I just didn't really think about how close in age our birth years made us until now. Although I didn't have my own birth year listed until I turned 18, so there's that as well.

83 Everyone please stop posting so I can actually respond finally!

That's the point I don't.  Yet here I am.  Lol no, most of my normal high school courses are silly easy or electives.  out of my current 3 normal classes one is an academic class, one is band, and the other is game art and design, which is why I'm online right now.

Well then I realized the day you put it up then. Heh

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Heh, would you be mad at me if I told you that even though I am the top of my class at my high school and they only in my region going to said school...that I'm going to major in art and design?  Because my parents aaare!  I want to be an animator and story designer for cartoons or go to work on games and gaming.  I'm such a disappointment :D: 

54 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Goodness, really? You gotta slow down and let the other homeschoolers catch up, haha.

You should try it Meap! Accelerated distance learning is awesome because you don't have to be smart to do any of it!

42 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Heh, would you be mad at me if I told you that even though I am the top of my class at my high school and they only in my region going to said school...that I'm going to major in art and design?  Because my parents aaare!  I want to be an animator and story designer for cartoons or go to work on games and gaming.  I'm such a disappointment :D: 

Go for it Anime! You'll probably end up homeless and penniless on a street somewhere, but money is the root of all evil and you can't put a price on happiness anyway! That's what I tell my parents about myself at least. We artistic types don't get no respect!

49 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I did. I knew he was but I thought he was a year ahead of me.  I only noticed on his birthday though.

That's the point I don't.  Yet here I am.  Lol no, most of my normal high school courses are silly easy or electives.  out of my current 3 normal classes one is an academic class, one is band, and the other is game art and design, which is why I'm online right now.

Well then I realized the day you put it up then. Heh

If my birthday was like a month or two earlier, then I probably would be a year ahead, but I suppose being born in almost December set me back a bit.

Fair enough then, heh. All of my courses are just standard stuff this year, other than Digital Arts and Web Development I guess. Most of my other credits came from taking classes over the summer instead.

You're still a step ahead of me by knowing what you want to do, at least. I got a decent enough score on my ACT to help out for most any college costs, but I still have no idea what I actually want to pursue yet. The best idea I have so far is to maybe get a job as a stockperson or cashier at Target or a local grocery store, which I think my parents find concerning, haha.

37 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'd contribute to the conversation but I don't want to reveal my age and present status in schooling... yet.

Rex! Boy, if I had realized that you all were here at this hour, then I might've tried to fix my sleep schedule sooner. I was wondering if you'd even pop in during this discussion, but don't worry about talking about it if you'd rather not. But I await with baited breath the day you reveal your secrets!

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

You should try it Meap! Accelerated distance learning is awesome because you don't have to be smart to do any of it!

That sounds perfect for me then! I think my parents are kinda set on me going to a physical college though, preferably staying on campus, so I don't think that's really an option for me at this point. And I'm in my last year of high school anyway, so I'll be in college soon enough regardless.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

That sounds perfect for me then! I think my parents are kinda set on me going to a physical college though, preferably staying on campus, so I don't think that's really an option for me at this point. And I'm in my last year of high school anyway, so I'll be in college soon enough regardless.

Oh well. At least you can go to a real college and get high at parties! That's something I feel like I'm missing out on.