Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

Darn it Mack! I was waiting to grab that number this time...

We need another mod to show up soon...

Also, sorry Natalie... but I might've already added yours as well. I can take it out if you'd prefer, though.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just that I've been wanting to make dumb N64 jokes since the beginning, but I keep either forgetting or missing it entirely. Same reason why I had wanted 24, but I've at least accomplished that one now.

Nah, it's fine haha. I more try and avoid the presents and the big day thing with friends/family. Especially as it's an important one this time.

Just don't remind me how old I am.

eyyy 69

I'm almost certain I've had this one 5 times now.

Heh, I can definitely agree with the desire for a casual birthday. But no need to worry, because I highly doubt I could manage to get a present to you anyway, considering the distance and likely shipping costs.

Well, it's always nice for everyone to have a number to claim as their own...

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Why did Mario cross the road? To render the other side 

Not bad, although "enter the door" would probably be more accurate for how Mario 64 normally handles that kind of thing. I'll give you a passing grade on it regardless, though.

55 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Actully Bart I am born the same year as Beep I have just finished my first year of uni 

Huh? I'm sure there was someone in here talking about how they recently finished uni, and by process of elimination, I thought it had to be you. Maybe my memory is getting worse then I thought on my old day...

Eh, it's not too bad. I follow most threads that I post in already anyway, so I'm used to getting a bunch of notifications. That said, I do feel bad for anyone who's following me, because I post... way too much, probably.

I follow people more as a friend thing, rather than seeing their content although Meap does post too much. You can turn off notifications though, so you don't have to get notified of anything.

Or you can do an Arcanite and stalk follow people in secret.