Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Blast! Fie and vexation! Caught by my own net! I am vanquished in maintaining secrecy of my school year. But now y'all know you, Beep, and I all graduate in the same year, so that's cool.

But you still don't know the year I was born. Could it be 1998? Or maybe up to 2001? Somewhere in between? Ehehehhehehahahamwhahahaha!

39 Clues. Yet again, I have caught this number!

It can't be 2001 unless you skipped a year.  1998 would be possible but unlikely.  That being said, you said your birthday was right before Beep joined, being Sept 3.  That being said, unless you failed 2 grades, which I find highly unlikely given your intellect, you cannot be born in 1998.  This means you were born in 1999 or 2000 more likely the latter option, seeing as you are in my graduating classes.  If you were a 1999 child you would have graduated last year, unless of course there were some unknown things that could have occurred that caused your schooling to be on delay.  

Just my theory though. hehehehhe

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Don't worry Bart. SF members make me feel old too.

Thanks. Good to know I'm not the only one.

38 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, but then you can hear her say "WHY IS EVERYONE SO YOUNG?! WHY AM I SO OLD?!" (albeit in a calmer manner), thus making you feel younger by comparison.

Hmm, I might need to consider this. Or I could just go and play more bridge! The average player is about thrice my age!

32 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It can't be 2001 unless you skipped a year.  1998 would be possible but unlikely.  That being said, you said your birthday was right before Beep joined, being Sept 3.  That being said, unless you failed 2 grades, which I find highly unlikely given your intellect, you cannot be born in 1998.  This means you were born in 1999 or 2000 more likely the latter option, seeing as you are in my graduating classes.  If you were a 1999 child you would have graduated last year, unless of course there were some unknown things that could have occurred that caused your schooling to be on delay.  

Just my theory though. hehehehhe

Sound logic. But I shall confirm nothing! Yet?

An age theory! Thanks for watching!

The meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Honors band is required to- 

• Try out for All American Band
  • Try out for All District Band
  • Teach the class by working and conducting one of our pieces
  • Write a detailed evaluation on every big performance we have
  • Attend a professional performance and write a detailed essay about it
  • Perform a solo for a judge and have them give us a rating
  • Have two final exams, major scales and minor scales, plus whatever the normal final submission is

It can be a lot of work and if said person hates performing then its better to avoid taking honors, but everyone is in the same class period

I mean nothing is definite anyway.  My sister went in aiming for a biomedical engineer and turns out she didn't like the courses and work so she is going to be a teacher.  Things with majors and interests change, so its totally okay to not know yet.  

...Wow, okay, that's a lot more than I was expecting from band. I guess not taking it myself kept me from realizing how much work it actually is, haha. For your own sanity, I sure hope you do at least somewhat enjoy all of that extra work.

52 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Blast! Fie and vexation! Caught by my own net! I am vanquished in maintaining secrecy of my school year. But now y'all know you, Beep, and I all graduate in the same year, so that's cool.

But you still don't know the year I was born. Could it be 1998? Or maybe up to 2001? Somewhere in between? Maybe another year entirely? Ehehehhehehahahamwhahahaha!

Awesome! I'm glad we finally forced your general age from you made you comfortable enough to make a small slip-up that caught you in your lies share with us! But in seriousness, it is neat that we're all graduating the same year.

I'm gonna guess 2000. I have no evidence or statistics to back this up, I just kinda want to be the oldest of the three of us :P

43 Surprisingly, I think you and I are the only two to have ever made that reference in this thread, Rex. I should read those books again...

I know one person who was in band, and he thoroughly enjoyed it, so I hope Anime likes it as well. I'll assume so, at least.

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Awesome! I'm glad we finally forced your general age from you made you comfortable enough to make a small slip-up that caught you in your lies share with us! But in seriousness, it is neat that we're all graduating the same year.

43 Surprisingly, I think you and I are the only two to have ever made that reference in this thread, Rex. I should read those books again...

It's actually rather fun. It's like a detective/mystery book, but I'm the one giving out all the clues and hints and y'all's the ones having to figure it out. A Gravity Falls fan's dreams come true, heh.

I'd come to you guy's graduation but I think it's a bit too far away.

I never actually read the books or listened to the story; just read it on Wikipedia. But it's still fun to reference.

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's actually rather fun. It's like a detective/mystery book, but I'm the one giving out all the clues and hints and y'all's the ones having to figure it out. A Gravity Falls fan's dreams come true, heh.

I never actually read the books or listened to the story; just read it on Wikipedia. But it's still fun to reference.

So I guess my Hardy Boys reference from earlier wasn't too far off, then ;)

I don't think I'm even going to my graduation, so that's fair. I don't even think my graduation is a physical event considering it's online, so there's another slight snag if you had even planned to visit. And I'm pretty sure Anime and I live on the literal opposite ends of the US, so that's definitely a bit far away for all of us, haha.

Aw, that's a shame, they're pretty fun books. Until the last one, where the author seems to be in a particularly depressing and spiteful mood, but they're still enjoyable all the same.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sound logic. But I shall confirm nothing! Yet?

An age theory! Thanks for watching!

The meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Yet is the key word *cue dramatic music*

55 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Wow, okay, that's a lot more than I was expecting from band. I guess not taking it myself kept me from realizing how much work it actually is, haha. For your own sanity, I sure hope you do at least somewhat enjoy all of that extra work.

31 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I know one person who was in band, and he thoroughly enjoyed it, so I hope Anime likes it as well. I'll assume so, at least.

Honors band is quite a bit extra work but the credits are worth it.  I really do enjoy band and every part of it except for its stupid drama.  I will not miss the drama that comes with it.

I was going to say I cracked the Cipher when I said it but I decided against it. XD It really is like all the codes in the show.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don't think I'm even going to my graduation, so that's fair. I don't even think my graduation is a physical event considering it's online, so there's another slight snag if you had even planned to visit. And I'm pretty sure Anime and I live on the literal opposite ends of the US, so that's definitely a bit far away for all of us, haha.

Aw, that's a shame, they're pretty fun books. Until the last one, where the author seems to be in a particularly depressing and spiteful mood, but they're still enjoyable all the same.

I've never actually said where I live so neither of you truly know where I am except in the US.  You could probably piece things together to figure out where I am if you wanted as your next trick.  One clue that I will give you without making you work is I live the closest to Sully.  

14 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yet is the key word *cue dramatic music*

Honors band is quite a bit extra work but the credits are worth it.  I really do enjoy band and every part of it except for its stupid drama.  I will not miss the drama that comes with it.

I was going to say I cracked the Cipher when I said it but I decided against it. XD It really is like all the codes in the show.

I've never actually said where I live so neither of you truly know where I am except in the US.  You could probably piece things together to figure out where I am if you wanted as your next trick.  One clue that I will give you without making you work is I live the closest to Sully.  

Huh, I'm not sure why I thought you had said where you are before. What I do know is that your timezone is like two or three hours different than mine, because we talked about that during Mafia. And considering I'm on the far west of the US, I can still assume that you're on the opposite end of the US compared to me.
Great, now I'm analyzing evidence just like you and Bart...

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Huh, I'm not sure why I thought you had said where you are before. What I do know is that your timezone is like two or three hours different than mine, because we talked about that during Mafia. And considering I'm on the far west of the US, I can still assume that you're on the opposite end of the US compared to me.
Great, now I'm analyzing evidence just like you and Bart...

You're right.  I am on the opposite side.  I even told my timezone during mafia to help us determine when we would be on to strategize.  I've dropped hints on here quite often as well, but never revealed where exactly.  Heheheheh

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

You're right.  I am on the opposite side.  I even told my timezone during mafia to help us determine when we would be on to strategize.  I've dropped hints on here quite often as well, but never revealed where exactly.  Heheheheh

I feel like everyone has been making the counting thread a giant puzzle since the beginning... And here I am, just outright saying things like "It's my 18th birthday!", "I sure wish it would snow in Arizona," and obvious "hints" like that. I have failed as a Gravity Falls fan.

I feel like everyone has been making the counting thread a giant puzzle since the beginning... And here I am, just outright saying things like "It's my 18th birthday!", "I sure wish it would snow in Arizona," and obvious "hints" like that. I have failed as a Gravity Falls fan.

Nah you haven't failed.  To be honest a lot of people asked you stuff in your interview and you answered with them, no one truly asked me questions like that.  I had a lot of goofy questions

40 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Sure. I know what that is. I have definitely read that series before.

26 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I knew you were in the same timezone as me due to the Mafia conversations, and I think I read somewhere that you're in the south, as you don't get much snow. Which means you live... hmm... I was initially thinking Kentucky/Tennessee area, but right now I'm pondering the possibility of Georgia? Northern Georgia, to be precise.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

I knew you were in the same timezone as me due to the Mafia conversations, and I think I read somewhere that you're in the south, as you don't get much snow. Which means you live... hmm... I was initially thinking Kentucky/Tennessee area, but right now I'm pondering the possibility of Georgia? Northern Georgia, to be precise.

Nope! Try Again! Hehehehe I see why you did this its fun to watch you guys guess!

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Serenes Forest has no culture, it seems.

Have you ever heard of Nancy Drew? Hardy Boys is that, but with two brothers instead. That's about it.

Serenes Forest has no culture, it seems.

Have you ever heard of Nancy Drew? Hardy Boys is that, but with two brothers instead. That's about it.

Hardy Boys or Hardy Boyz?

because I thought you meant the latter one at first

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Risky click of the day.

Wait, what's the average age of this site? Am I considered one of the old ones now?

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Sadly, the former. Although Nancy Drew could have been a wrestler for all I know; that would certainly shatter my assumptions of what the Nancy Drew series is about.

7 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Wait, what's the average age of this site? Am I considered one of the old ones now?

I can't speak for the overall average, but I think you're still on the younger side of this thread at least, since you're closer to us than you are to Rezzy and Bart.

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nope! Try Again! Hehehehe I see why you did this its fun to watch you guys guess!

Dang. I'll have to think a bunch. And yes, it is really fun watching other people struggle to find your secrets.

Should we make a list of what we all know and don't know about each other and try to find all the missing information? Or is that going too far?

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nancy Drew... Naaaancy Drew...

... Hmm... it sounds familiar, but not too familiar...

I'm afraid the only mystery books I read were The 39 Clues. And others. But mostly the Clues.

Oh! And the Boxcar Children. But that was long ago.

6 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I think the average is still college aged, so I'd rank the average age at about 20-22. We three are just the exception, apparently.

Sadly, the former. Although Nancy Drew could have been a wrestler for all I know; that would certainly shatter my assumptions of what the Nancy Drew series is about.

It was her secret part time job.  She just hid it extremely well ;)

Dang. I'll have to think a bunch. And yes, it is really fun watching other people struggle to find your secrets.

Should we make a list of what we all know and don't know about each other and try to find all the missing information? Or is that going too far?

Mwhahahahahahaha! I await your new answer.

That might be a bit far.  Especially since I don't need people to know eeeeeeeverything about me. 

Nancy Drew... Naaaancy Drew...

... Hmm... it sounds familiar, but not too familiar...

I'm afraid the only mystery books I read were The 39 Clues. And others. But mostly the Clues.

Oh! And the Boxcar Children. But that was long ago.

It feels wrong for the sheltered homeschooled kid to know more about something than someone else...

I think I might've read a couple of The 39 Clues books, but they weren't one of my main picks I don't think. I do remember the Boxcar Children though, so we have that one in common at least!

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I can't speak for the overall average, but I think you're still on the younger side of this thread at least, since you're closer to us than you are to Rezzy and Bart.

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I think the average is still college aged, so I'd rank the average age at about 20-22. We three are just the exception, apparently.

Well you're both right. Going by your guess, I'm slightly below the average age. Not close to Rezzy at all.

60!

7 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Et tu, Rex?

Reveal hidden contents

At least Mack is around my age I guess...

Actully Bart I am born the same year as Beep I have just finished my first year of uni 

25 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Actully Bart I am born the same year as Beep I have just finished my first year of uni 

Speaking of... I hope you're happy about not putting your birthday on your profile. I couldn't add you to my calendar when I was adding everyone else's birthdays >:(

As someone who actively tries to avoid my birthday... I probably shouldn't have put the date on my profile. Little did I know when I joined that I'd actually have friends who put these things in their calendar.