Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I would be quite interested in reading a rewrite of Ruth by you.

I actually tried doing something like that with the Book of Esther, taking the biblical story and setting it in a fantasy setting. That was when I was a kid, but... maybe I should finish that sometime. Thanks for getting me thinking!

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh dear Sully, you're not fantasizing about your Biblical heroes are you? I wouldn't think a bunch of guys in robes and beards would be all that romantic, but whatever floats your boat.

Y'know I'm all about that grace, 'bout that grace, no Devil.

Have you ever seen the statue of David?

Edited by SullyMcGully

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh dear Sully, you're not fantasizing about your Biblical heroes are you? I wouldn't think a bunch of guys in robes and beards would be all that romantic, but whatever floats your boat.

I dunno Rex, have you ever seen that old Ten Commandments movie? Moses is pretty well-built for a bearded guy in a robe, in my opinion.

Edited by DefaultBeep

24 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You should post some of it on this site!

Some of the stuff was cowritten so I'd have to have ask them before I post it.  With others, I started them so long ago that I have to proof read it all because I was very bad at writing when I started.  I am making one of my stories into a webcomic so as I post the comic, I'll post the written part as well. If I can ever actually finish drawing it.

Edited by Anime27Arts

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I dunno Rex, have you ever seen that old Ten Commandments movie? Moses is pretty well-built for a bearded guy in a robe, in my opinion.

That was Charlton Heston. He was a manly man.

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Y'know I'm all about that grace, 'bout that grace, no Devil.

Have you ever seen the statue of David?

It's funny 'cause lust is a sin.

Yeah... I still don''t know what those Renaissance people were thinking.

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Some of the stuff was cowritten so I'd have to have ask them before I post it.  With others, I started them so long ago that I have to proof read it all because I was very bad at writing when I started.  I am making one of my stories into a webcomic so as I post the comic, I'll post the written part as well. If I can ever actually finish drawing it.

Ah, cool! I've never written a story with another person (only thought about it) but I know exactly what rereading old works can feel like... But it would be neat to read comics on here! You are a princess now, but at such a terrible price...

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah... I still don''t know what those Renaissance people were thinking.

You notice how his hands are almost twice as large as a normal human's hands would be? That was Michelangelo's way of saying, "bring on the Renaissance! We can carry the weight without God now!"

...Now you know what they were thinking.

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You notice how his hands are almost twice as large as a normal human's hands would be? That was Michelangelo's way of saying, "bring on the Renaissance! We can carry the weight without God now!"

...Now you know what they were thinking.

Oh, yes, that was the main thing I was wondering about. Huh. Neat that they'd pay so much attention to such details.

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, yes, that was the main thing I was wondering about. Huh. Neat that they'd pay so much attention to such details.

You didn't notice because you were paying too much attention to... other features.

Edited by SullyMcGully

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You didn't notice because you were paying too much attention to... other features.

Yes, I admit it. I mean, his hair is quite well done. Michalangalo must have had to work exceedingly hard to get the features done like that. Especially since he only had chisels and hammers. If he made a mistake he'd have to cut it short and try again. His hair really puts things into perspective.

Psych!

Haha, Rex's first hundred (I think). Take that Beep! Take that Bart!

37 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ah, cool! I've never written a story with another person (only thought about it) but I know exactly what rereading old works can feel like... But it would be neat to read comics on here! You are a princess now, but at such a terrible price...

I find writing with others gives me more motivation to actually do stuff, even if they don't much at all. Yeah I  reread some of my old stuff and it is simply cringey. The comic and it's story has already been okay'd by the friend who created its concept so whenever I decide I can draw it all and feel it looks okay. Aka never

That's Generation II! That's my least favorite!

Generation IV, on the other hand...

Shmebulock Anime! You're lucky Route 206 has specific music as well.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

Have you ever read the Song of Solomon? How about my Song of Solomon fanfic?

Rule 34 has entered the Bible

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Rule 34 has entered the Bible

More like "the Bible invented Rule 34." Like my pastor says: you should really read your Bible - you never know what you'll find inside!

Edited by SullyMcGully