Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

I did it. I deleted Monika. What kind of sick person am I? She was just like me. We both just wanted to be loved, in real life, by real people. Poor girl... I'm a monster! I did this to her!

But silver lining! Sayori's back!

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

"Your Reality" is pretty good. I don't have itunes or what-have-you, so I just use Youtube for music. The soundtrack's all on there.

Yeah, that's how I've been listening to it for now as well. I like to have all my music downloaded to my phone if I can, but... I have no spare money right now, haha. I'll probably buy a bunch of music after Christmas if I can, though.

11 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I did it. I deleted Monika. What kind of sick person am I? She was just like me. We both just wanted to be loved, in real life, by real people. Poor girl... I'm a monster! I did this to her!

Don't feel too bad, Sully. Just remember:

None if this would've happened if you hadn't shown up.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Alright, ladies and gentlemen.

I've sorted my computer issues.

I'm back.  Hope you didn't miss me too much~! :P:

I'm feeling the strangest mix of both nostalgia and dread right now...

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Frankly, I welcome you back! Provided you don't "tee-hee" again, and keep all the mods away (yourself included) for a month or two, I am happy to see you again.

14 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

You sick monster. What did Monika ever do to you? Force Sayori and Yuri to commit suicide? Make Natsuki's dad more abusive? She didn't deserve this.

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Double post fact time!

The 12 Days of Christmas begins on Christmas day, and ends on January 5th.

I'm glad my parents didn't know about this; we always started opening presents 12 days before Christmas when I was younger, so this would've been a lot more annoying to younger me.

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Double post fact time!

The 12 Days of Christmas begins on Christmas day, and ends on January 5th.

I'm glad my parents didn't know about this; we always started opening presents 12 days before Christmas when I was younger, so this would've been a lot more annoying to younger me.

35 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Frankly, I welcome you back! Provided you don't "tee-hee" again, and keep all the mods away (yourself included) for a month or two, I am happy to see you again.

Reveal hidden contents

eclipse not Teehee~ing

Good joke.

35 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Reveal hidden contents

eclipse not Teehee~ing

Good joke.

45 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Eclipse! I'm so sad glad to see you back. The other mods have visited us from time to time to make up for your absence but it's just not as terrifying the same without you. All this time, we've been praying you'd never come back! You don't happen to know about a game called "Doki Doki Literature Club" do you? It's a great game I tell you!

Spoiler

For real though, glad your computer issues are sorted.

45 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Eclipse! I'm so sad glad to see you back. The other mods have visited us from time to time to make up for your absence but it's just not as terrifying the same without you. All this time, we've been praying you'd never come back! You don't happen to know about a game called "Doki Doki Literature Club" do you? It's a great game I tell you!

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, oh, you want her to get the game so it messes with her computer more, huh? Smart.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Thank you for the warm greetings, everyone~!  BTW, I'm commenting 'cause you guys messed up the count. :P:

Tee-hee~!

Thanks for telling us, but I think we'd have figured it out without you. Just saying.

... And there it is. *sigh*

Double post fact time!

The mods are jerks.

Saint Nicholas, one of Santa Claus's predecessors, was said to have saved three sisters from prostitution through his secret gifts of money that he threw into an open window of their home.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, oh, you want her to get the game so it messes with her computer more, huh? Smart.

Wait, it messes with your computer? Fuck me...

@eclipse I don't know whether we should feel honored or frightened your first post when getting back online after so long is in this thread honestly...