Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

This thread is much more satisfying to make hot now. It's nice to go to the main forum page, and be immediately greeted with AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I have to agree with you there, it is a rather funny name and I like it. 

I am currently extremely happy because I realised that the final book in a series I have been reading has been released for a while so I don't have to wait.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

This thread is much more satisfying to make hot now. It's nice to go to the main forum page, and be immediately greeted with AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I have to agree with you there, it is a rather funny name and I like it. 

I am currently extremely happy because I realised that the final book in a series I have been reading has been released for a while so I don't have to wait.

11 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Wow does everyone in this thread have an amazing older sister who sets a high standard?  I Suppose being the eldest I am that older sister, err brother to my younger siblings.

I'm the oldest as well. Don't worry man, you're not alone.

9 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Also, I think @SullyMcGully's desperate. Someone put him out of his misery.

I got him lynched once, and shot him myself once. I think it's someone else's turn now...

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Siblings always tease about dating/crushes regardless I've been with my current BF for over 2 years now and I still get teased when I go see him or when I message him. My brothers tease me about it more so than my sister actually.  

I've never teased my brother about his dates I think. Probably because I was too jealous...

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Giggity

I feel like people that dye their hair neon or just odd colors are always weird

Glad to see I'm not the only one who think that.

Is it weird a robot is the only one who agrees with me on tastes?

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

As a robot, you know it all and probably ran an analysis of Rezzy's love life, meaning you've seen it all! Quit being a prude! I've been completely open about my love life, and it's never bothered anyone but you.

Amazing how you're still calling other people prude mister "I only want to see girls fully dressed, screw bikinis"

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

So are people put off because I'm 31 or just prudes in general?

People around that age like to joke about stuff, but they don't want to actually talk about it I think. So yes, they are just prude in general.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Who here does Myers Briggs?

I'm an INTJ, which may explain a bit of my blunt nature.

INTP. I really don't mind blunt people though. I like that a lot more then people who try to be nice and hide their real feelings as a result...

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Personally, while I do enjoy hanging out and talking with friends, I still tend to get burnt out after a while, and I'm certainly not a big fan of large social events. But when I am comfortable in a situation, then I do get a lot more talkative and energetic, both online and in person. Which might be even worse than when I'm not comfortable, depending on who you ask.

Basicly me in a nutshell.

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, I just joined the SF Discord thing. I've been told that that's how most people communicate during Mafia games like EiMM, so I figured it might be a good idea. I don't really know how it works though, so... Yay?

Most people communicate over Discord, yes. You're also aware there's a Mafia chat group, right?

6 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

speaking of relationships, is it bad if I don't actually want to have a romantic relationship with someone as of now?

No it isn't ~

It's smart actually.

42 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

All my life I thought I was the only one

You understand me Bartozio ;-;

The SF discord is nice~ Parrhesia is actually a mod there! Heh

9 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Woah hey! I didn't say that - wait...

... hmm...

Ok, I guess I see where you're coming from. By "difference in life," I mean make a name for yourself or become famous or something. Not everyone is going to do so, and nobody has control over fate,  but we can still try. And fail. But we can try. That's why having a "smaller" goal like making people happy is a good thing - fate is more likely to work in your hands, and if you enjoy doing it, then it is truly a noble goal and a noble life well lived.

It's too late you've crushed my dreams and my hope.  I'm going to grow up and live on the side of the road in a cardboard box. It's your fault Glacies!

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Who here does Myers Briggs?

I'm an INTJ, which may explain a bit of my blunt nature.

I'm ISFJ 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Everyone here is an INTP or INFP except for me.

I went back to my interview cause I couldnt remember what I had for mine

I got ENFP-A or a "Campaigner"

Also I knew I mentioned it somewhere before!

On 5/3/2017 at 2:05 PM, Arcanite said:

Black/Dark. Blonde is nyeh. Brunette is okay. And I find people who dye their hair unnatural colors (blue pink purple) to be often weird.....

lol

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I got ENFP-A or a "Campaigner"

Also I knew I mentioned it somewhere before!

lol

Know well that you may be one of the few extroverts who prowl these forums, also did you just quote yourself, to what end?

Edited by Mackc2

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Know well that you may be one of the few extroverts who prowl these forums, also did you just quote yourself, to what end?

Thank

I quoted myself because I mentioned before that I find those odd colored hair peeps are weird, when Rezzy said something about neon color'd hair, so as I went looking for my personality in my interview, I stumbled on that. I totally forgot that I had said it before lol

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I quoted myself because I mentioned before that I find those odd coloured hair peeps are weird, when Rezzy said something about neon color'd hair, so as I went looking for my personality in my interview, I stumbled on that. I totally forgot that I had said it before lol

So let me check I got this, That quote is from your interview? I wasn't aware it was possible to quote across spacetime I mean topics. Learn something every day. I agree hair dyed an unnatural colour is a bit of a warning sign for me 

Just now, Parrhesia said:

I'm ESFJ!

Hey I just saw you on Discord

Also we're both extroverts

this must be fate

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

So let me check I got this, That quote is from your interview? I wasn't aware it was possible to quote across spacetime I mean topics. Learn something every day. I agree hair dyed an unnatural colour is a bit of a warning sign for me 

Click on the little + next to the quote button (might not work if you're on iPhone)

You can also go to the source topic of any quote by clicking the little arrow on the top right hand side

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Funny how that works out. "I" is for introvert, right? None of you seem introverted... but if you had friends IRL, you wouldn't be spending time here, would you?

Thanks for rubbing it in.

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I decided to take that test again since I hadn't in a while, and it looks like I'm INFP. Which seems pretty accurate for me, based on the description it gives.

Hahaha! That's what I was guessing you were.

7 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

speaking of relationships, is it bad if I don't actually want to have a romantic relationship with someone as of now? Because honestly speaking, it's too much work for me lol.

Not weird at all. I've never been in a romantic relationship before and I am perfectly happy. I'm just simply not interested.

5 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Oooh! What book?

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Oh, I missed that comment. You can know that I agree - dying your hair is just weird.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

It's too late you've crushed my dreams and my hope.  I'm going to grow up and live on the side of the road in a cardboard box. It's your fault Glacies!

I'm sorry! Sometimes I just spout things out not realizing how they might be taken! Like, I didn't even realizing how depressing my comment was!

But since you have your future planned out now, mind writing on the box "Rex was here?" I mean, just a memory of who's responsible for helping you plan out your future.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Click on the little + next to the quote button (might not work if you're on iPhone)

What little plus? The "MultiQuote" button?

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What little plus? The "MultiQuote" button?

YEET

You can get quotes from a bunch of different places and quote them all at once!

Edited by Arcanite

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm sorry! Sometimes I just spout things out not realizing how they might be taken! Like, I didn't even realizing how depressing my comment was!

But since you have your future planned out now, mind writing on the box "Rex was here?" I mean, just a memory of who's responsible for helping you plan out your future.

If i can afford a sharpie or pen to write on my box, I'll make sure to credit you for my fall to nothingness.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oooh! What book?

The Series is called Summoner, author is Taran Matharu.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You can get quotes from a bunch of different places and quote them all at once!

Something I learnt from playing mafia, I was unaware that the quote library carried over topics until now 

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Something I learnt from playing mafia, I was unaware that the quote library carried over topics until now 

Very heplful for rather hilarious PMs one might come across HEH