Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well, we've done a wonderful job of making almost every option tied...

It seems I took care of that hee hee :D:

John Denver Fan's request needs some love tho

36 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well, we've done a wonderful job of making almost every option tied...

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It's so weird to see you and Anime without matching avatars...

Thanks Snake Drifter. I knew you'd pick the good choices. If you keep treating me so kindly, I might finally promote that +Spd Nino as thanks~ Although I think you accidentally clicked on option 4 instead of option 1, but that's okay, we all make mistakes now and then.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Thanks Snake Drifter. I knew you'd pick the good choices. If you keep treating me so kindly, I might finally promote that +Spd Nino as thanks~ Although I think you accidentally clicked on option 4 instead of option 1, but that's okay, we all make mistakes now and then.

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way

Do you even understand the power of Nino? Do you really?!?!? 

I didn't make a mistake, thank you very much!

Just now, Arcanite said:

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way

Do you even understand the power of Nino? Do you really?!?!? 

I didn't make a mistake, thank you very much!

Did I ever tell you that I had a 5-star Nino a while back? It's true! I was lurking the Heroes threads at the time, and saw that Nino was considered a pretty good 5-star unit (it might've even been a post from you that convinced me, although I don't remember for sure), so I promoted her. I didn't really understand what was so good about her, though...

...Probably because she was +Res/-Spd. And I didn't give her Fury or LaD3. Or anything else for SI. Or any teammates with buffs.

I was kinda lost with Heroes before I made an account here, honestly.

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

;-; I am full of salt and tears but also silence. Sorry.  I'll explain whenever I can but for now I will drownd in a pool of my own tears. 

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

;-; I am full of salt and tears but also silence. Sorry.  I'll explain whenever I can but for now I will drownd in a pool of my own tears. 

Yeah, I can kinda guess at least partially, considering recent events... At least I'm pretty sure that's the same, but I'm not familiar with the character, so I could be wrong. I've considered drawing my own to use in case I meet a similar fate eventually, but I haven't decided for sure yet.

40 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Or any teammates with buffs.

This sentence...

did you even read the description of Gronnblade?

26 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

*hands Anime a tissue*

Don't cry cause then I'll cry

21 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I can kinda guess at least partially, considering recent events... At least I'm pretty sure that's the same, but I'm not familiar with the character, so I could be wrong. I've considered drawing my own to use in case I meet a similar fate eventually, but I haven't decided for sure yet.

Yeah that's my character.  That picture is the one I'm using for a particular spoilerly reason.

Spoiler

In the manga she dies in order to save her loved on and that was her final frame motivating him to move on and win the fight in order to save everyone.   So it semmed fitting

Spoiler

We're going to ignore the fact that she is brought back a few chapters later ruining her sacrafice.

She also happens to control water and is very emotional over things so there are lots of tears. 

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*hands Anime a tissue*

Don't cry cause then I'll cry

Thanks I really need it.

Now Don't you cry on me because then I'll definitely cry even more.

15 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

But if you cry on me even more, after I start crying from you crying, then I'll cry even more...

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

This sounds very in character for you.

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yeah that's my character.  That picture is the one I'm using for a particular spoilerly reason.

Reveal hidden contents

In the manga she dies in order to save her loved on and that was her final frame motivating him to move on and win the fight in order to save everyone.   So it semmed fitting

Reveal hidden contents

We're going to ignore the fact that she is brought back a few chapters later ruining her sacrafice.

She also happens to control water and is very emotional over things so there are lots of tears. 

Thanks I really need it.

Spoiler

It was only implied she was dead, never confirmed I think. Besides, it's not like Fairy Tail has the balls to kill off important characters.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I'm still awake...

Crying

??

I'm getting bad memories from this...

And with that last minute it is officially 2018 in my timezone, I have never understood the motivation behind celebrating that the arbitrary deadline for the year has been met but happy new year regardless

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

This sounds very in character for you.

Hide contents

It was only implied she was dead, never confirmed I think. Besides, it's not like Fairy Tail has the balls to kill off important characters.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed.  I mean if transferring all of your blood into another person doesn't kill you then man you are invincible.

This was the champion it all went down in.  In the end she does come back because Wendy brings her back risking her own life. But you are right fairy tail can't kill a main character for long. Maybe that means I'm not really dead! I'll be back in the game soon! Lol jk

Such a disappointment.