Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

So I saw Star Wars.

Reveal hidden contents

Hm.

Hide contents

I didn't hate it or anything.

Hide contents

But I didn't really like it that much either.

So what you're saying is that you despised it and think it was the worst movie ever?

How dare you.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

So I saw Star Wars.

Hide contents

Hm.

Hide contents

I didn't hate it or anything.

Hide contents

But I didn't really like it that much either.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

So what you're saying is that you despised it and think it was the worst movie ever?

How dare you.

Spoiler

Luke Skywalker: I saw the good in Darth Vader and thought he could be saved, but this emo nephew of mine is just too edgy to live.

and we're halfway to 100. I have no idea what will happen when we do reach that number, other than reaching 100. 

Also I have never seen anything relating to Sn-Sn. I apologize for this joke. I swear this'll only happen periodically

1 minute ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

and we're halfway to 100. I have no idea what will happen when we do reach that number, other than reaching 100. 

Also I have never seen anything relating to Sn-Sn. I apologize for this joke. I swear this'll only happen periodically

Nothing, we've gotten up to 703 before

Tin Tin?

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tin Tin?

'Tis a series that has something to do with a boy searching for treasure or whatever. Now that I looked it up, I realized it's spelled "Tintin" and not Tin-Tin. Oh well.

gives me an idea for another joke. What song does Tellurium like? Radioactive.

I'll let myself out.

20 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Rezzy Do you have a Discord account?

Nope, don't think so.  I'm pretty behind the times with social media stuff.  I just recently got a Twitter account.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nope, don't think so.  I'm pretty behind the times with social media stuff.  I just recently got a Twitter account.

Alright, fair enough. Some of us here in the counting thread made a chat on Discord, and we didn't know if you wanted to join if you had an account.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Alright, fair enough. Some of us here in the counting thread made a chat on Discord, and we didn't know if you wanted to join if you had an account.

Is Discord just a text chat thing, or is it voice/face like Skype?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is Discord just a text chat thing, or is it voice/face like Skype?

You can use voice/face, but it's primarily for chat. You don't have to activated video or audio for it if you don't want to; none of us have either, so we've just been using it as a text chat.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

You can use voice/face, but it's primarily for chat. You don't have to activated video or audio for it if you don't want to; none of us have either, so we've just been using it as a text chat.

I'm a bit wary of video/voice in general.  My house is generally a mess and kids are pretty much always being loud in the background.  And there's always having to try to look nice for the camera, which is a bit too much effort.

I might go for the text sometime, but that would have to be after I go through the motivation of getting an account set up.

Rex, you don't deserve to have 64 anymore.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm a bit wary of video/voice in general.  My house is generally a mess and kids are pretty much always being loud in the background.  And there's always having to try to look nice for the camera, which is a bit too much effort.

I might go for the text sometime, but that would have to be after I go through the motivation of getting an account set up.

That's fine, it's entirely up to you. You're one of the few people who frequent this thread that hasn't joined yet, so we just wanted to check if you wanted to join. If you do make an account and want to join, just let us know!

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I don't think so...?

I'm just glad I finally got it.

Execute order 66.

You;re supposed to say a Nintendo 64 game, or even Commodore 64