Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Let the man play his game, dad gummit

Reminds me of the time I put over 400 hours into Monster Hunter Tri in the span of like 3 months. Good times, good times.

In all fairness, it was the only switch game I had at the time, before my bro got zelda. Thing is, we only ever played it on his profile out of respect that he paid for the game

7 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Reminds me of the time I put over 400 hours into Monster Hunter Tri in the span of like 3 months. Good times, good times.

Yet u out here tryna bring dusk to mah dawn? I see u

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

How else would I make fun of my favorite robot?

I wish I could call you my favorite human in return

I had a feeling you had me followed

#BartIsAStalker

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Should I mention that we've added 295 pages in less than 4 months?

All thanks to you, Tomska!

49 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

All thanks to you, Tomska!

Yay!

What have I started?

31 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I think HHH achieved far more pages in fewer months. Y'all are trash.

Then bring more people here.

@Anime27Arts Alright, to better explain that weird, tired post I made before:

I was trying to pull on the new Legendary banner in Heroes, because there's a few people I wanted. After getting to a 10.50% pity rate, and using up every orb I could spare... I got one, single 5-star unit out of it.

And guess who, fittingly enough, it happened to be?

VGMIWPi.png

Yep.

She wasn't there to keep me from getting Bride Caeda last time, but Charlotte sure got her revenge on me this time... by blocking me from getting literally any 5-star other from this banner but herself. She's even +Spd/-Res, just like my Caeda is, which is just adding insult to injury.

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You can just see who's following you right?

Took you long enough to figure that out.

Nah I've known for a while now, I just chose to acknowledge it now.

I don't express all my thoughts in text yknow

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are we going to change the thread title to something less inane any time soon?

I'm really liking "Mods =/= fun"

Personally

The thing is, if they do change it they'll also kill the count so :/

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Anime27Arts Alright, to better explain that weird, tired post I made before:

I was trying to pull on the new Legendary banner in Heroes, because there's a few people I wanted. After getting to a 10.50% pity rate, and using up every orb I could spare... I got one, single 5-star unit out of it.

And guess who, fittingly enough, it happened to be?

《Snipping picture of an awful character 》

Yep.

She wasn't there to keep me from getting Bride Caeda last time, but Charlotte sure got her revenge on me this time... by blocking me from getting literally any 5-star other from this banner but herself. She's even +Spd/-Res, just like my Caeda is, which is just adding insult to injury.

I was quite a major bit confused so thank you for explaining.  Heh mines still not to a level 40. I think she's an idle nature for hers but idc. I. Hate. Charlotte. Honestly I haven't pulled on this one because my pity rate for the Christmas banner is close to 8 itself and I'm not letting it die without getting something.  I just want Lissa or Chrom is that too much to ask for?!?!?! I have enough Berukas, Fredericks, and Bartes to have 2 full +10s on each its not funny!!!

At least you got Caeda

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I was quite a major bit confused so thank you for explaining.  Heh mines still not to a level 40. I think she's an idle nature for hers but idc. I. Hate. Charlotte. Honestly I haven't pulled on this one because my pity rate for the Christmas banner is close to 8 itself and I'm not letting it die without getting something.  I just want Lissa or Chrom is that too much to ask for?!?!?! I have enough Berukas, Fredericks, and Bartes to have 2 full +10s on each its not funny!!!

At least you got Caeda

Yeah, I realized in hindsight that it wasn't exactly a very clear post. Do you also have Charlotte, or am I misreading that part? I was pulling on the Christmas banner for a while in hopes of getting Tharja or Robin for fodder, but I stopped when I...

Uh...

When I ended up getting Lissa instead...

I'm sorry don't be mad at me :(

I was really hoping for Bunny Lucina so I could make an all-Lucina team, but I guess I shouldn't have pushed my luck...

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

Let's rename the thread "Akallabêth".

The downfall of Númenor symbolizes the downfall of this thread every time a mod posts here.

Foolish Mortal, you made me think of Ultima

Just now, eclipse said:

Well, if you guys don't have a name by the time the new year rolls around, I'm renaming it as I see fit.  Tee-hee~!

How far can we count before a mod ruins our fun?

29 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I realized in hindsight that it wasn't exactly a very clear post. Do you also have Charlotte, or am I misreading that part? I was pulling on the Christmas banner for a while in hopes of getting Tharja or Robin for fodder, but I stopped when I...

Uh...

When I ended up getting Lissa instead...

I'm sorry don't be mad at me :(

I was really hoping for Bunny Lucina so I could make an all-Lucina team, but I guess I shouldn't have pushed my luck...

Yeah I have her but I never put time into leveling her up. ;-; can you please donate your Lissa? It's a Summer!Leo situation allll over again. That 6.75% for nothing.  I didn't even want to try for the Buncina because I knew I'd end up with another wasted Charlotte.  I've only gotten the special unit I wanted twice.  Bunny!Chrom and Kitty!Sakura.  Every other seasonal banner has been full of sadness.

Edited by Anime27Arts