Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

I mean, do you really want to talk with Arcanite?

Well,

58 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Huh? Arcanite is my crown jewel.

There's a reason why I'm the crown jewel and you aren't, Mr. Glacies :smug:

Also dusker, as long as you don't tell me to shut up we won't have a problem hee

Edited by Arcanite

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I assume you're talking about Trails? It is a really good RPG series. It's a bit slow in terms of plot, but it has some of the best world-building I've ever seen in a game, which may be my favorite part about it, other than the characters. I've only beaten the first one so far; I'm partway through Chapter 2 in the second game, but I have too many other games I need to beat right now too.

I managed to get past the prologue today. Only took me a full day of playing.

I feel like I'm going to sink way to much time into this game.... It's a pretty good game so far though. Bit childish here and there, but pretty good overall.

Spoiler

These people really suck at investegating though. Oh, we're looking at people who might dusted the safe. But these people were with us during the roberry, so it couldn't have been them!

Oh, nobody in a school uniform has arrived here. The person we're looking for wore a school uniform when we met her a few days ago, so she couldn't have come here!

I wish I was a thief in this world. It would be such an easy job

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Shut up, Arcanite.

This would also make a great tittle for the thread!

22 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I managed to get past the prologue today. Only took me a full day of playing.

I feel like I'm going to sink way to much time into this game.... It's a pretty good game so far though. Bit childish here and there, but pretty good overall.

Reveal hidden contents

These people really suck at investegating though. Oh, we're looking at people who might dusted the safe. But these people were with us during the roberry, so it couldn't have been them!

Oh, nobody in a school uniform has arrived here. The person we're looking for wore a school uniform when we met her a few days ago, so she couldn't have come here!

I wish I was a thief in this world. It would be such an easy job

This would also make a great tittle for the thread!

Cool, now I get to walk you through a game I like! Trails is pretty time consuming, but I never got bored of it, which is something that usually happens eventually in any non-FE games I play. Keep us up to date!

Spoiler

What did you expect? They're kids! Would you be solving mysteries when you were sixteen? I love how realistic this game is! The kids are stupid, just like IRL!

Some genius came up with this name a few pages ago. I say we go with this: "The Official Serenes Forest Mod Appreciation Thread (With Built-In Counting Game!)"

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

welp I lost my copy of Conquest, thats a shame I felt like playing it. 

You can have mine. I don't really care for it much.

20 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Some genius came up with this name a few pages ago. I say we go with this: "The Official Serenes Forest Mod Appreciation Thread (With Built-In Counting Game!)"

You can have mine. I don't really care for it much.

Aw thanks Sully I'll be around at  4 to get it 

29 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

welp I lost my copy of Conquest, thats a shame I felt like playing it. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my copy of Birthright a few years ago, which also had the other two routes purchased. Also I lost the entire 3DS with it.

I haven't had any real desire to rebuy it yet, but now that I have the Lucina amiibo, I'm a bit tempted to buy it again now...

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Well,

There's a reason why I'm the crown jewel and you aren't, Mr. Glacies :smug:

Also dusker, as long as you don't tell me to shut up we won't have a problem hee

I tease because I love. I thought you realized that already.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Can we at least keep the "How far can we count?" part of the thread and just change the end part, like the HHH thread?

I agree. What if the thread's name was something like "How Far can we Count til a Mod Shows Up?" with the answer being something completely weird and irreverent like "Beep is the Mole" or "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or something else like that.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:21 AM, Rex Glacies said:

I might consider it, though I probably should have done so prior to Christmas. Where exactly does one begin playing the series? Or can you just jump in whenever?

Well the series can be started in two places.  There is the main trilogy that came out originally for the ds and then a prequel trilogy  (and a movie tied in with it) with 2/3s being 3Ds and 1/3 being a normal DS game.  Either place works fine to start with. The prequels rely on each other like pieces to a puzzle where in the originals the only thing you needed from one of the previous games is who one of the characters is and you don't honestly need it to continue,  it'll just help understand why they are there. I  played them in the order they were released but I have replayed them in chronological order so I know I personally enjoy both. One thing that might get you is the jump in graphics from the last prequel to the first one made jumping from that 3Ds to normal Ds graphics can bother some people sometimes. 

Here are the orders that you can so choose

Chronological in timeline

Spoiler

The Last Specter 

The Eternal Diva ( this is the movie, it can be found in YouTube for free)

The Miracle Mask

The Azran Legacy

The Curious Village 

The Diabolical Box

The Unwound Future 

Release Date

Spoiler

The Curious Village 

The Diabolical Box

The Unwound Future 

The Last Specter 

The Eternal Diva 

The Miracle Mask

The Azran Legacy

The old DS games can be found at game stores from anywhere from $5- $20 while the 3DS ones fluctuate in price.

Edited by Anime27Arts