Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Hey eclipse I have always wondered who the character in your avatar is.

Although I haven't played the game much yet myself, I can confirm that the character is Sara Valestein (oh hey, Ys III), from the Trails of Cold Steel series. Though, anything else you might want to know about the character or why she was chosen, I cannot answer.

I'm sorry eclipse please don't give me a warning for still not playing those games yet...

Edited by DefaultBeep

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I should play that game actually

I've heard only good things, and it seemed pretty good from the small bit I played of it, so it would probably be a good choice. I only haven't because I should really finish Trails in the Sky SC first...

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've heard only good things, and it seemed pretty good from the small bit I played of it, so it would probably be a good choice. I only haven't because I should really finish Trails in the Sky SC first...

Ah. I'm always up for playing new things, as there are no particular genre's I dislike. SO when I have tile i'll probably check it out.

21 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Hey eclipse I have always wondered who the character in your avatar is.

I'll be a wee bit more specific.  She's Sara Valestein, and this is her Trails of Cold Steel 3 incarnation.  My previous avatar was the same lady, but from Cold Steel 2.  She's the tough-as-nails teacher who's also worried about being single for the rest of her life, and drinks enough alcohol to keep most bars in business.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Although I haven't played the game much yet myself, I can confirm that the character is Sara Valestein (oh hey, Ys III), from the Trails of Cold Steel series. Though, anything else you might want to know about the character or why she was chosen, I cannot answer.

I'm sorry eclipse please don't give me a warning for still not playing those games yet...

Finish the Sky series first (at least SC).  Otherwise, things will be a little weird.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I should play that game actually

Yes, you should!  They're quite character and story-heavy RPGs.  They're also a completionist's nightmare.  Also, the music is great!

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'll be a wee bit more specific.  She's Sara Valestein, and this is her Trails of Cold Steel 3 incarnation.  My previous avatar was the same lady, but from Cold Steel 2.  She's the tough-as-nails teacher who's also worried about being single for the rest of her life, and drinks enough alcohol to keep most bars in business.

This reminds me of a song:  

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

If they're on a Nintendo console I can play whatever it is that you want us to play. But only if its on Nintendo.

Er... is PC close enough to something you'll play games on? The whole Trails in the Sky trilogy is available on Steam, and they aren't too pricey. They even have controls for just the keyboard and mouse, if you don't have a USB controller.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

It occurs to me we're on page 316. Cool.

I'm upset that this was the first thing I thought of when I read this...

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Er... is PC close enough to something you'll play games on? The whole Trails in the Sky trilogy is available on Steam, and they aren't too pricey. They even have controls for just the keyboard and mouse, if you don't have a USB controller.

I mean, my computer barely load the internet, so I could possibly play them but I don't know if it's worth the risk of the computer blowing up.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I mean, my computer barely load the internet, so I could possibly play them but I don't know if it's worth the risk of the computer blowing up.

If it helps, the original game came out back in 2004, and the Steam release has a lot of different quality options to help improve the performance of the game.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

If it helps, the original game came out back in 2004, and the Steam release has a lot of different quality options to help improve the performance of the game.

Hmm... well I can consider it. Though, of course, I still have a lot of games on my list to play so if or when I get to it it'll be a while.