Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Fun mole fact: moles make up for their poor eyesight with their long-lasting grudges. Never give a mole incorrect change, or the mole will hunt will you down for those cents into the depths of Mole Hell. Also known as above ground.

Moles are also known for their 100% honesty and lack of communication with forum moderators. It's true, I saw it on TV one time.

Remind me to avoid you on the 23rd of this month then.....

Edited by Anime27Arts

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Speaking of grudges, Sully has just painted a large target on his farm-hardened back.

Why? Have you been seeing pictures of myself I posted on another website Don't you like U2?

Edited by SullyMcGully

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Moles are also known for their 100% honesty and lack of communication with forum moderators. It's true, I saw it on TV one time.

Silly Beep. Everyone knows that TV can't be trusted. Had you read it on the internet, I'd believe you, because everything on the internet is true. But TV? Nothing but lies...

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Why? Have you been seeing pictures of myself I posted on another website Don't you like U2?

I don't listen to them too often, but I remember liking at least one of their songs. Let me see if I can find it...

...Oh no. It was "Elevation." It seriously was. And I haven't heard or thought about that song in at least two years. The irony is way too thick there.

And no, I have no idea what you look like, but anyone name "The God of the Milking Parlor" must have a respectable amount of back strength. At least, I assume...

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Silly Beep. Everyone knows that TV can't be trusted. Had you read it on the internet, I'd believe you, because everything on the internet is true. But TV? Nothing but lies...

That's not what TV told me:

Spoiler

I used to love this show. I should watch one of my old DVDs of it sometime.

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hmm that doesn't quite sound right either ah well at least I can trust you guys to count properly 

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Hmm that doesn't quite sound right either ah well at least I can trust you guys to count properly 

. . .and intentionally miscounting means that I'm summoned.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

And no, I have no idea what you look like, but anyone name "The God of the Milking Parlor" must have a respectable amount of back strength. At least, I assume...

Would you like to test it out?

...is a line I would say if I were an atheist and you were a woman. Don't take me seriously.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Would you like to test it out?

...is a line I would say if I were an atheist and you were a woman. Don't take me seriously.

Wait, why would I need to be a woman and you to be an atheist? What's so wrong with testing your back strength by lifting weights or other, similar workout techniques? As a homeschooler, I don't understand.

Spoiler

;)

Also, me using the homeschooler excuse would probably work better if you weren't also homeschooled, but I just couldn't resist.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wait, why would I need to be a woman and you to be an atheist? What's so wrong with testing your back strength by lifting weights or other, similar workout techniques? As a homeschooler, I don't understand.

Hide contents

;)

Also, me using the homeschooler excuse would probably work better if you weren't also homeschooled, but I just couldn't resist.

Great. Now I feel guilty for defiling your mind. 

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That's not what TV told me:

Reveal hidden contents

I used to love this show. I should watch one of my old DVDs of it sometime.

Hmm... well, I can't argue with logic like that. Though, now I wonder why there are 50 stars on the flag. I mean, its not like the government is lying to us, right?

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

SullyMcGuilty?

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

I've had a lot of public school friends tell me the exact same thing over the years. What none of them seemed to realize, though, is that as a homeschooler, I had unlimited Internet access at almost all hours of the day. That's a dangerous tool for a curious kid to have.

10 is... a number of some importance probably. Yay double digits?

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've had a lot of public school friends tell me the exact same thing over the years. What none of them seemed to realize, though, is that as a homeschooler, I had unlimited Internet access at almost all hours of the day. That's a dangerous tool for a curious kid to have.

Something you need to confess? Your friend Sully is here to help with homeschool-related problems.

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Something you need to confess? Your friend Sully is here to help with homeschool-related problems.

Hey now, I grew up as a homeschooled Christian, not a Catholic. We Christians prefer a bit of privacy in our confessions. ;)

This thread has gone to so many places in the past month.

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I had unlimited Internet access at almost all hours of the day. That's a dangerous tool for a curious kid to have.

True dat. *shutter*

Oh flimberjack ninja.

13 may be unlucky because there were 13 people at the table prior to Judas's betrayal and Jesus's death.

Edited by Rex Glacies

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

True dat. *shutter*

Oh flimberjack ninja.

13 may be unlucky because there were 13 people at the table prior to Judas's betrayal and Jesus's death.

I've always wondered if 13 and 7 got their reputation from their Biblical significance. Both show up now and then, and they fit with their lucky and unlucky theme, but I've never known for sure, considering all the other sources of history and mythology out there.

15 is the multiple of the first two real prime numbers.