Christmas!

Zanarkin

I have a lot on my list, but that's simply so people who shop for my gifts have a lot more to choose from.

That being said, some of my top games on the list are currently Animal Crossing: City Folk, Sonic Unleashed, Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party, and Wii Music (hey, I won't be the one buying it).

Right now, I thinking of getting Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World and Animal Crossing: City Folk. I'm sure I'll be looking for some more RPGs between now and then, but this is all that I can think of for now.

Wow, this is the first year I actually had to stop and think what I wanted for Christmas. I try to put as many things on my list as possible to help my family find something they want to get me, but there are so few good Nintendo games coming out this year. So I'm gonna go with:

• Wii Music (everyone says it looks stupid, but it looks OK to me)
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk (I've already got the DS one so I really don't want it that much)
  • Fire Emblem: "Blazing Sword"(I still don't have the first American one)
  • Metroid: Zero Mission (It's sad when you start asking for GBA games for Christmas)
  • Guitar Hero: World Tour (not a chance of getting this)

I'll be getting and tearing through Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon well before so the 25th so I guess that leaves...

Random titles I find in pre-christmas sales and which I wrap up myself (in a way it is a mystery to me too :P ). No new releases for the systems I own are grabbing me at all* and as far as back catalogue goes it is generally too expensive (I spend very little on games) or I already have.

*-If it helps I'm in Europe meaning no Chrono Trigger DS, Tales of anything (not that I'm too interested in either of those) and due to the recession importing is no longer affordable.

I have a fairly large list of games that I'd like to have (mainly because I'm too cheap to buy consoles and games when they first come out), but I doubt I'll actually use it as a list for purchasing Christmas gifts, especially with the cost of games these days and any financial strains too. If anything, any money I would get will just go towards purchasing a game or possibly two, depending on how much I feel like spending.

Technically, you wouldn't be the one spending the money on any games. <<;

Who's going to get me something: my parents? Best chance I'd have would be my girl, and we'd rather get things for our home or something for the two of us, or something for her, than something like a game.

unless you're speaking about you :]