Christmas!

Zanarkin

I really got no idea. No good games for the wii showing up.

I have been thibking about wheather to ask for No More Heroes, Batallion wars, or Super Mario strikers. Worst of all i can only get one. Anyways which games will you ask for.

No more heroes is good. Kinda short, but it's fun to play.

After the second time there's little to no replay value.

Personally, I think I'm gonna tell my entire family to not get me anything. I won't get them anything, and I'll just buy all the stuff I want for myself.

So we can avoid all the love and giving of Christmas, and get right down to what's important. Self satisfaction through commercial products.

I'll probably be getting myself a 360 since I have a job now. And then I'll be getting a whole bunch of games:

GTA4

Tales of Vesperia

Assassin's Creed

Mercinaries 2

And maybe Ninja Gaiden 2.

My presents are a new computer (some of which I'm getting with my own money) and Crysis and Spore to play on it.

I say ARE because my parents just straight out asked me what I wanted, because it got the point where my interests ventured into areas they knew nothing about, like anime for example.

I have quite a bit of stuff on my list, but two stuff in particular I have on it are:

XBox 360 *****

Tales of Vesperia (360) Infinity million stars

I use a stars system to tell how much I want it. This is the first time that anything has ever had more than 5 stars

Edited by Hikarusa

I didn't know there was a new Castlevania coming out for DS. That's probably the only one I'll ask for.

My interests have turned a little more mature now that I'm 22 (23 in a month). I'll probably mostly ask for new clothes that fit me because I've gained about 50 pounds since this time last year and a lot of it doesn't fit anymore. If someone's willing to get me a $100 gas card, that'd be pretty awesome too.

Changes in interests don't necessarily make you more mature. My uncle is a professional photographer, yet plays Grand Theft Auto 4 and Call of Duty 4 on a regular basis. He's over 50.

Changes in interests don't necessarily make you more mature. My uncle is a professional photographer, yet plays Grand Theft Auto 4 and Call of Duty 4 on a regular basis. He's over 50.
Well, that's true. I think the maturity thing is that I'm actually wanting what I need rather than what I want.

I hope when I'm 50, I've got everything I need and will be able to get looooots of stuff I want for Christmas. :)

Money for street fighter, money for king of fighters money for ...... thats about it

Is KOF12 supposed to be out by Christmas?

because holy shit I'm looking forward to that game. High definition Iori kicking the shit out of high definition Ash would be glorious.

XBox 360, GTA IV and Ace Combat 6. The top three in my christmas list.

Edit: Shit, nearly forgot about FE11. Yeah, and FE11.

Edited by Razgriz

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Wii)

The World Ends With You (DS)

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)

Runefactory 2 (DS)

Final Fantasy: Crisis Core (PSP)

...And a few others I can't remember at the moment, I'm sure. XD

• 4 weeks later...

The list got bigger...

The final fantasys for the gba

another game for wii don't remember title and The Fe's for gba if I can't find them.

Such hard choices.

I'm at the point where I don't really want to be bothered with Christmas and if I want something I will go out and get it myself. I struggled to form a list and it is mostly filled with games released a year or two ago that I never got around to getting.

I'm at the point where I don't really want to be bothered with Christmas and if I want something I will go out and get it myself. I struggled to form a list and it is mostly filled with games released a year or two ago that I never got around to getting.

that is probably the best thing to do.