rip got waitlisted at my last-choice-lowest-ranked-in-state med school

Roxas

had an amaretto sour a coke float a philly cheesesteak and a bigass cookie and played melee for three hours

life is ok.

god bless you i need to try this combination

hnnnng oh my god I want one of these right now

IT HAD RIB EYE AND PROVOLONE AND PEPPERS UGH IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD

yeah watching anime always cheers me up

tbh only good thing airing this season is yuri on ice :^)

holy fuck

i came reading this

guess you gotta go out of state.

or you could do your master in public health and then try again

or phd

Starting to look at post-bac programs rn, apparently SMP's are too risky for people with middling GPAs like my (<3.8, but still 3.6 ish)

Starting to look at post-bac programs rn, apparently SMP's are too risky for people with middling GPAs like my (<3.8, but still 3.6 ish)

If you got waitlisted at an in state med school with a 3.6, then I have literally no chance of getting into any med school ever D: that's only my overall GPA. My science GPA is lower than that. A;DFA;LKSD;ALKDSF;ALSKDFA;SLKDJF THE MCAT IS MY ONLY HOPE OF REDEMPTION. IF THERE IS ANY HOPE TO BE HAD AT ALL.

But in all honesty, don't give up! Are you still waiting to hear back from any other schools this cycle?

If you got waitlisted at an in state med school with a 3.6, then I have literally no chance of getting into any med school ever D: that's only my overall GPA. My science GPA is lower than that. A;DFA;LKSD;ALKDSF;ALSKDFA;SLKDJF THE MCAT IS MY ONLY HOPE OF REDEMPTION. IF THERE IS ANY HOPE TO BE HAD AT ALL.

But in all honesty, don't give up! Are you still waiting to hear back from any other schools this cycle?

I'm a theater studies/chem double major, and my theater gpa is like a 3.9 and my chem (basically sGPA) is 3.1 LOL

hope4days

my mcat is pretty much average, maybe a little above average, but nothing competitive

12 rejections, 1 waitlist, 12 more schools to hear back from on the back end of the cycle OH BOY

med

school

where you born defficient or did your parents shove it down your throat

i mean if you're talking financially then no, I don't need to go to med school, but I mean it's something i've always wanted to do