Dream Smashers - Micaiah.

Troykv

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A spear/lance wielder is why I say Ephraim all the time... xP

Ephraim wasn't even the most advertised character of Sacred Stones, and he's completely irrelevant. Tsubasa is currently in, and she has lots of different attacks that could make an interesting moveset.

Let's be honest here. With the sole exception of Marth, FE characters get added to Smash simply because they're current. They're the definition of characters that were at the right place at the right time.

Unless Sacred Stones gets a full remake, Ephraim has ZERO chance of being in Smash. And this applies to any main character that predates Robin.

As much as I want any TMS character in Smash, I think they won't unless they get included as DLC in a Switch port or something. The most probable scenario I see is a new smash for 2018 or 2019, and they will most likely add the lord of the latest iteration, which may be FE15 or Mobile, or both.

inb4 they add Itsuki to add more fuel to the faia

Ephraim wasn't even the most advertised character of Sacred Stones, and he's completely irrelevant. Tsubasa is currently in, and she has lots of different attacks that could make an interesting moveset.

Uh, duh, you think I'm stupid? I'm aware Ephraim will probably never get in. But I can still hope. And newsflash, I have no idea who this Tsubasa is, so I can't say anything on this character. Also, she's obviously not a current FE character since nobody in Fates has that name.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, duh, you think I'm stupid? I'm aware Ephraim will probably never get in. But I can hope. And newsflash, I have no idea who this Tsubasa is, so I can't say anything on this character.

She's the female lead from Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

She's the female lead from Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Oh, that. No thanks. And besides, with how many revealing outfits and sexualized characters are in that game, I doubt Sakurai would even think about looking for someone from that game. He already covered up female Corrin's thighs, plus Tharja's trophy was removed entirely, so imagine what censoring he'd have to do for TMS characters. Even if Tsubasa herself looked modest, that's not taking into mind what trophies or assist trophies would come with her.

Now if Sakurai winds up not being in charge of the next Smash...well, who knows...

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, that. No thanks. And besides, with how many revealing outfits and sexualized characters are in that game, I doubt Sakurai would even think about looking for someone from that game. He already covered up female Corrin's thighs, plus Tharja's trophy was removed entirely, so imagine what censoring he'd have to do for TMS characters. Even if Tsubasa herself looked modest, that's not taking into mind what trophies or assist trophies would come with her.

Now if Sakurai winds up not being in charge of the next Smash...well, who knows...

lol, you forget Bayonetta's in the game. She's far more fanservicey and a more sexualized character than Tsubasa. Tsubasa is more cute-oriented than how suggestive Bayonetta is. Edited by Quintessence

lol, you forget Bayonetta's in the game. She's far more fanservicey and a more sexualized character than Tsubasa. Tsubasa is more cute-oriented than how suggestive Bayonetta is.

lol, you forget that Bayonetta is only in because she won the Smash poll. I doubt Sakurai would've ever added her either otherwise. And if he'd decided against her anyway despite the poll, there'd likely have been a TON of backlash.

I never said Tsubasa was sexualized, I said TMS has a lot of very sexualized characters and if they were made into trophies, it would bump up Smash's rating just like Tharja's trophy apparently was going to. Kiria wears fucking zipper panties for crying out loud.

Edited by Anacybele

lol, you forget that Bayonetta is only in because she won the Smash poll. I doubt Sakurai would've ever added her either otherwise. And if he'd decided against her anyway despite the poll, there'd likely have been a TON of backlash.

I never said Tsubasa was sexualized, I said TMS has a lot of very sexualized characters and if they were made into trophies, it would bump up Smash's rating just like Tharja's trophy apparently was going to. Kiria wears fucking zipper panties for crying out loud.

If Sakurai didn't want to add Bayonetta for whatever reason, he would've done whatever to do so, or Nintendo would've manipulated the poll results or something.

If Sakurai didn't want to add Bayonetta for whatever reason, he would've done whatever to do so, or Nintendo would've manipulated the poll results or something.

And I disagree here on both counts.

Bayonetta was noted to be first among "realizable" characters.

If they didn't want all the suggestiveness that goes with her being Bayonetta in the game, they wouldn't have deemed her realizable.

Did they ever even give a top five overall?

Also worth noting, she was toned down heavily in Smash, so it's not like she's in the game censorship free. For example, the Wicked Weaves only remove coverage from her arms and legs, unlike in Bayonetta games themselves where they pretty much strip her in full. She was considered for that Sega racing game but that didn't happen because they couldn't tone her down while leaving her personality intact.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Bayonetta was noted to be first among "realizable" characters.

If they didn't want all the suggestiveness that goes with her being Bayonetta in the game, they wouldn't have deemed her realizable.

Did they ever even give a top five overall?

Also worth noting, she was toned down heavily in Smash, so it's not like she's in the game censorship free. For example, the Wicked Weaves only remove coverage from her arms and legs, unlike in Bayonetta games themselves where they pretty much strip her in full. She was considered for that Sega racing game but that didn't happen because they couldn't tone her down while leaving her personality intact.

That was a pretty terrible reason. It was a racing game, how hard would it have been to keep Bayonetta in? It's not like anyone else in the game does any super dynamic things. Of course, the game skipped Billy Hatcher, so it's full of bad decisions. And they couldn't have Bayonetta, but the Team Fortress 2 team is cool?

Kiria doesn't wear zipper panties, what on earth are you talking about?

TMS has one sexualized character. One. And that's Kiria. Tsubasa has big boobs, but who cares? That's just a fact of life. You could make an argument for Maiko, but Maiko isn't even a playable character and she's dressed pretty appropriately.

You just sound incredibly biased here. TMS is relevant and seems to have a good chance of getting a sequel.

Edited by Freyjadour

Kiria doesn't wear zipper panties, what on earth are you talking about?

WTF are YOU talking about, she was shown in zipper panties in the game's trailers when she was doing the dumb pop singing thing. That's another thing that turned me off from the game. I'm not into that stuff (the pop star singing, I mean).

Edited by Anacybele

Kiria's design was changed even before the game got released in Japan. But if one never payed attention to the game after just watching the early trailers, then it can be excused for not knowing... maybe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Kiria Promotional Outfit was censored even in Japan, holy wat

Then... I think the most "sexualized" thing would be... I don't know... Tsubasa's cleavage? xD

Even if we don't get Tsubasa in Smash I'm hoping that at least the TMS battle arena makes it in as a stage. Anything for TMS#FE to get more exposure.

Honestly, even if they added Micaiah in, she'd probably be total garbage like Zelda is. Nothing I'd be particularly excited about.

What they really should do is cut all of the FE characters except Marth. That way people wouldn't complain so much.

Honestly, even if they added Micaiah in, she'd probably be total garbage like Zelda is. Nothing I'd be particularly excited about.

What they really should do is cut all of the FE characters except Marth. That way people wouldn't complain so much.

To me, that sounds like it would make the complaining worse.

To me, that sounds like it would make the complaining worse.

Yeah, that's true. Then everyone could be salty together, though! Except me, because I main Marth. Making people salty is actually his defining trait as a Smash character.

Even if we don't get Tsubasa in Smash I'm hoping that at least the TMS battle arena makes it in as a stage. Anything for TMS#FE to get more exposure.

I would be thrilled to just get a couple music tracks and trophies.

I would be thrilled to just get a couple music tracks and trophies.

I actually would love to see at least some kind of representation (most likely an Itsuki and/or Tsubasa Trophy) even if I'm currently unable to support any character.

I actually would love to see at least some kind of representation (most likely an Itsuki and/or Tsubasa Trophy) even if I'm currently unable to support any character.

That is the most likely scenario.

Like how Rutger and Ninian got stickers in Brawl.