Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for someone who will never stand a chance unfortunately, Aran. I loved the character in Radiant Dawn and thought he had the best look of all the soldier characters. He was also one of my first bad ass units of the series, so he really stands out for me.

Day one vote went to Naesala because there were real ravens at my house yesterday, after him I will vote for anyone who is a wolf or I really like the design of.

Vote 1 went to Farina. This is a mobile game after all, it's only fitting that I support a money-grubber second only to Anna in her love of gold.

Vote 2 will be Morgan, Vote 3 Rath. I would vote for Ephraim and Eirika, but they're shoe-ins anyway.

Being my boring self, I will vote for Marth, Roy, Lyn, Ike, Chrom, Robin, Lucina, Corrin, Tiki, Anna, Alm, and Celica. (Would vote for characters I like more, but I don't like a lot of characters very much, and I ended up voting Marth the first day by accident.)

Edit: Wait, was that 13 votes? Then add Azura to that list.

Edited by Gima