We have FE Warriors and FE Heroes...

The DanMan

I would absolutely love the outlaw or adventurers because they have the cutest outfits

just put every character in that same outfit

(or just make everybody a bride that'd be real pretty too)

6 hours ago, Rend Keaven said:

Fire Emblem: Outlaws?

A game were you play from a bandits perspective?

This is actually pretty good idea. In the game, your main lord is a criminal that commands a group of bandits. The core chapter clear objective is to destroy all the villages in the map with your bandit units (like in the GBA games) with low turn count before enemy reinforcements (the good guys, including the real Lord, cavalier, Paladins) appear and come to kick your arse.

6 hours ago, Jeheza said:

This is actually pretty good idea. In the game, your main lord is a criminal that commands a group of bandits. The core chapter clear objective is to destroy all the villages in the map with your bandit units (like in the GBA games) with low turn count before enemy reinforcements (the good guys, including the real Lord, cavalier, Paladins) appear and come to kick your arse.

That actually reminds me of a scenario in Civ IV, where you played as the Barbarians and tried to survive as long as possible while whack-a-moling civilizations out of existence.

Edited by The DanMan

4 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

That's Gaiden or "Shadows of Valencia".

If I didn't suck so much at Photoshop, I'd totally redesign Echoes' cover with Donnel and Mozu. :P: