• Mitama
    • Elise
    • Forrest
    • Dwyer
    • Felicia
    • Flora
    • Jakob
    • I don't know

Staves, despite the existence of quarterstaves in medieval history, are not meant to be combat weapons, despite what their high crit rate might suggest. Instead, staves possess a healing power that can heal allied units, as well as a range of other buffs like boosting resistance and curing status conditions. However, first-stage staff units do not come with offensive weapons, making them difficult to train and tricky to defend.

Priests and Clerics differ by the fact that the latter is female-exclusive and, depending on the game, has different promotion prospects. Troubadours are healers on horses, granting higher movement.

So yeah, healers are rather easy to combine, and in the case of Priest/Cleric, almost indistinguishable on occasion. Besides, the role of healer is likely played by one or two units at a time in most armies, and which class those healers are often makes no difference.

Oh, and I'm aware Elincia is missing.

My election were: Maria, Mist and Sakura (oh hey! A collection of little sisters :P )

Edited by Troykv

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Coirpre/Cairpre/Corple/whatever, MIST MIST MIST, and Forrest, I guess.

M I S T

At this point, I think I may have missed Mist and hit Laura on the poll. Sorry-just think Mist is one point ahead.

I wish I could at least know where my vote went.

Classic: Safy. Beastly Warp unit. Nanna's up there.

Vet: All are actually pretty good, but I'll go with Mist.

Modern: Once again, all trash. Actually, Forrest and Brady are fun subversions. But I don't feel like voting for either.

Lana, Mist, Sakura. (Lana is younger than her sibling, right...?)

(HM to most every other healer girl - they're just too cute. [Viewer discretion is advised])

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• Nanna because she's great in FE4 and 5.
  • L'Arachel because she the Queen of Light and the prettiest princess.
  • Sakura. She was the first unit who had pretty much an all around function in a FE game: Could heal, could attack, could work as a dodgetank. In my Rev. run she maxed speed and defense in first tier.
Edited by Eleanor Hume

Ethlin. She fights so hard against those Dragon Knights. HMs to almost everyone else in Classic, they knew how to make em' back then.

Laura. One of the closest characters to being a "waifu" to me. Her stats are ridiculous. If only she didn't have bad caps and a shared role with a character forced in nearly every chapter. HMs to Saul, Serra and L'Arachel, for being less than humble and devout servants to the God(s).

Azama. Not a huge fan of most the Modern cast in this category. But Azama's same-gendered supports, along with a handful of his opposite-gendered supports are pretty entertaining. HM to Brady. Even though he's a bit of a typical anime archetype character, I still like him.

Lena, Rhys, and Sakura. All redheads like me. ...Actual reason, they're pretty darn good. Plus, I understand being shy, and I understand being skin-and-bone, so I can relate to them... and they're redheads like me, and I feel redheads are underused in popular media, and when they do appear, they're usually villains (Ganondorf), or they play second fiddle (Ron Weasley).

Dunno, Priscilla, and Libra (almost Brady, though). I don't have super strong feelings about anyone in the veteran era TBH but 3DS has tons of great characters for it IMO, I like almost all of them.