Fire Emblem Heroes Calendar Wallpapers?

Roflolxp54

Anybody know where they can be downloaded? So far, I've only seen tiny diagonal screenshots of them on the about page of the Choose Your Legends site but I doubt that those are their actual resolutions. I'm only asking about the wallpapers for January and February.

January calendar wallpaper features Alfonse and Sharena.

February calendar wallpaper features Veronica.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Will they release the other months right after the voting has concluded, or will they spread them across the year?

Monthly starting with March. They'll probably be released a few days before the month ends, as with these two.

13 minutes ago, Almerson said:

Monthly starting with March. They'll probably be released a few days before the month ends, as with these two.

Okay, thank you. I haven't been hyped for a game this much for a long while.

11 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

SO wait, is the voting for everyone in the top 20 will get Wallpaper throughout the year?? Or Will the vote only apply to the Top 2 characters per month?

The voting event will end at 10 PM PST on Jan. 31st, 2017. The top 10 males and the top 10 females will be featured in the March-December calendar wallpapers with first place male and female featured in the March wallpaper, and the 10th male and female in the December wallpaper. See the event details on the voting site if you want specific details.

Edited by Roflolxp54