A word of advice regarding Gacha games

Eail

2 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

You can reroll. The game gives out 15 orbs when you start and 2 as a release celebration. You can get a full set of discounted pulls after doing first 3 chapters (easily done with the free units you get).

Just don't link your my nintendo account before you're done rerolling.

Hm... how long do the installation and doing the first 3 chapters take?

19 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

@Eail To clarify, re-rolling means just continuing with that summon set in this case, right? There's no way to redo individual summons, are there?

Re-roll means delete the game and reinstall fresh data

25 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hm... how long do the installation and doing the first 3 chapters take?

I didn't time it since I was doing it on the side, but 5 minutes felt about accurate.

Assuming you're not getting connection errors because everyone else is doing the same thing.

Note that you don't have to do the 3 chapters for full set of summons. If you're pressed for time or just want to speed up things, you can skip the 3 chapter step, but you'll get a summon less.

[*Shifty Eyes*]
Oh, uh. Hello, new here. But nevermind that.

You can still re-roll even if you connect to your My Nintendo Account. There's an option in-game to delete/reset your user data, and it'll clean out your My Nintendo connection as well*.

The game will refuse to start up after that, though. So you still need to do the uninstall / reinstall dance, but no worries if you linked your account and still want to reroll.

*: Of course, if you used any My Nintendo awards (Like those 10 free orbs), you don't get those back.

From what I've experienced insofar, you don't need to worry that much.  I've made it pretty handily through much of the game with a bunch of level 3 Heroes (my MVP currently is a 3 star Nino) and I'm not even that good at Fire Emblem.

49 minutes ago, The Geek said:

From what I've experienced insofar, you don't need to worry that much.  I've made it pretty handily through much of the game with a bunch of level 3 Heroes (my MVP currently is a 3 star Nino) and I'm not even that good at Fire Emblem.

Once you start playing on hard and especially Lunatic stages, you'll be singing a different tune, enemies there have stats worth of being in a mode called Lunatic.  5 stars and good strategy are pretty important there.

Have to imagine it'll be the same once we start getting "raids"

12 hours ago, Eail said:

Once you start playing on hard and especially Lunatic stages, you'll be singing a different tune, enemies there have stats worth of being in a mode called Lunatic.  5 stars and good strategy are pretty important there.

Have to imagine it'll be the same once we start getting "raids"

...Is one 5* (Marth), two 3*s (Serra, Subaki), and one 2* (Anna) enough?

I have completed all "normal" and "hard" monthly quests so only lunatic ones are left for me with 26 days to go. I was too hyped to learn about reroll beforehand, but luckily I have gained golden Tharja and Takumi in the process, both lvl 30 now. I have a bunch of silver units somwhere around lvl 23 and those quests about hunting 35s.... well, just hunting is probably fine, but some of them go like "take 4 infantry units to Ryoma, survive with everyone". And there are ninjas there you know.

The TC said here to save the orbs - but the thing is that if you save them too much, you can be left without firepower to complete lunatic quests in time... 

As of now i think that the best course of action is probably to use the discount on Training Tower and level up my golden and silver guys as much as possible to complete the Lunatic quests. Is it right direction? Should i save some stamina potions or is it better to burn through them while there's a discount on the tower? Silver units seem to be pretty okayish aside from the slower exp gains (when compared to golden ones) which effectively hinders them.