More Manpower

How so?

All this will lead to is two sides who can't stop arguing. As persuasive as one side is, the other one is too bullheaded to listen and accept it.

I think were both pretty bull headed.

All im trying to do I stop people from leaving. I want to stop these bad things from happening. Remember when Candy and I were wronged and the flames that came from it? I want to prevent similar flames from burning other members...that all im trying to do.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All im trying to do I stop people from leaving. I want to stop these bad things from happening. Remember when Candy and I were wronged and the flames that came from it? I want to prevent similar flames from burning other members...that all im trying to do.

I appreciate your intentions, but that's our job. You can fight trolls if you want to, but we'd still mod you if you violate rules yourself.

I understand but I wish the mods and the admins came up with a rule, that prevents topics like ''I hate this forum I am gonna leave''

Gosh I am sick and tired of those topics. If people wanna leave, fine go without creating all the drama.

I hate it when members create topics like that, whats the point <_<

Its really annoying..

Wait, and I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, but what exactly IS the argument against another mod? Cause I haven't seen it.

Again, I don't mean any disrespect either. I just would like to know so I can respond to it, or accept it.

And if you want to prevent more flamewars, then report posts in which members are flamebaiting or trolling instead of asking for another moderator. That way you'll help much more.

If you're going to lock a topic, do it after giving a reason! Such as this: I'ma smack the next person who makes a topic about this matter. This is the THIRD fucking one!