who's your best unit so far

geozeldadude

my best is my 4* raven, who was actually in my first pull and is a fav character of mine in general. he came with brave axe+ (i.e. attack twice no matter the speed difference) which is awesome, and when he double attacks it becomes a 4x attack. plus he has the light version of sol, which is always one of my fav skills in the games. he's currently at level 14.

my next best would probably be florina. not my fav character, but she can fly and her heavy spear is effective against armor units. she also has a skill where she can give her HP to another unit which i haven't used yet but which i can see coming in useful in the future.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

that's one of his skills, right? how does that skill work?

Not one of his Skills in my case. It's just that he's really, really strong.

I actually have yet to spend any SP.

I like my team of 4⋆ Serra, 5⋆ Lilina, 5⋆ Lyn and 2⋆ Sharena (all lvl 22–23 atm), even though I want to drop Sharena in favour of some better lancer.
Or Linde/Robin, but only one melee character in the party won't cut it, I'm afraid.

Edited by Vaximillian

It's kinda tough to choose. Linde is a good healer with some very high Damage output, and Nowi has the ability to retaliate at 2 range and is a great tank, but Lucina is probably my best. She heals herself by 10 every 3rd turn, and she has Aether as an available skill, which heals her even more and does a great amount of damage. She also has bonuses against Dragons, which is pretty swell.

Edited by Almerson

GvZMDY6.jpg

Who else, lol? No Ike in the game, Ryoma's very rare, I've not gotten a 5 star, and my best 4 star is Olivia who isn't as strong as my Freddy Bear here. But I still love him! <3

My best pull is 5* Azura, but my 4* Shanna has gotten crazy good level ups, she usually only misses upgrading 1 stat, so she is actually better, at least at the moment. Also she has super high speed and one of her abilities is lowering enemies speed if they are within 2 spaces, so she doubles everything. :)

Is Shanna good in Blazing Blade? When I played it my save file corrupted before I got to her, but when I try again I'll probably want to use her now.

5* Lucina at Lvl 24 kills anything that even looks at her and 3* Tank!Oboro at Lvl 22 laughs at your damage with her 23 Def. But 4* Ray is still keeping up, as well as Sharena, who are both Lvl 20.

For me it's a draw between 5* Lucina destroying everything she touches even without Aether, 3* Beruka who laughs at your pitiful physical damage, or 3* Corrin invested in buffs/debuffs/Dark Breath that laughs at all damage in general. Ofc this setup might change with the next summon e.e (gotta look for dat Takumi, Niles is not good enough for Hard mode mid-game i'm afraid)

I have Tiki.

She transforms into a dragon every time she fights. Which is totally awesome. She burns everyone to the ground and can take a lot of hits.

The rest i have are a bunch of 4star and 3star. No idea who is good or not.

Edited by Ferozban

1. Matthew (2*) - Initially my best unit out of the starting cast, he quickly got outclassed when I started messing around with my other units.

2. Felicia (4*) - Is there a map heavy magic magic users? Felicia can solo it. Heck, Felicia soloed Ryoma during his duel chapter (since I have Felicia being the "leader" of my main team). She is an invaluable asset.

3. Cain (5*) - Brave Sword+, an extra movement space because he is a Cavalier, and with skills and growths that boost his surviability?! Cain is "The Bull" for a reason! (Also, he reminds me of Adol from the Ys series, but I guess I could say that with any red-haired swordsman.)

4. Marth (5*) - Marth is all right. He has some balanced growths, what sets him apart from the main cast is is Falcion's auto-heal ability and generally higher numbers. Otherwise, I probably would prefer a different unit.

5. Hana (4*) - Life and Death man, Hana is a straight up glass cannon. However, she is quite good at what she does and still has a solid spot on my roster.

6: Sakura (4*) - My primary healer. It helps that staff users can also attack now, so she can also serve dual purpose to deal magic damage in my primary physical team.

Team Comps
"A" Team
- Felicia, Sakura, Marth, Cain
"B" Team - Felicia, Sakura, Hana, Sheena