All Character Art has been ripped- with some surprises

The DanMan

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Heroes_artwork
There's three pages, just so you know.
The main menu character collage seems to be a bunch of individual images instead of one big one.
Also, there's... a couple character variations that have yet to be added to the main game. More specifically, a finished set (normal + attack + skill + damaged) and another that only has three pieces of artwork that show little more than the character's face.
So, without further ado:

FEH_Robin_Christmas_01.png

FEH_Robin_Christmas_02.png

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/d/da/FEH_Robin_Christmas_02a.png

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/7/7b/FEH_Robin_Christmas_03.png

Incomplete art:

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/8/8e/FEH_Tharja_Christmas_01.png

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/9/99/FEH_Tharja_Christmas_02.png

https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/d/d7/FEH_Tharja_Christmas_03.png

Can only assume they'll be added sometime in July; maybe they were drawn before Nintendo and DeNa realized that they'd miss a 2016 launch?

Edited by The DanMan

Yeah I saw that earlier. It's just adorable. And most likely proof that the game was going to be released before Super Mario Run but had to wait its turn, but mostly just adorable. 

I wonder if they'll use it this Christmas.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Yeah I saw that earlier. It's just adorable. And most likely proof that the game was going to be released before Super Mario Run but had to wait its turn, but mostly just adorable. 

I wonder if they'll use it this Christmas.

As I noted in the OP (was meant to be outside of the spoiler tags but the site redesign hates spoiler tag heavy posts and stuck inside one at the very bottom):
"Can only assume they'll be added sometime in July; maybe they were drawn before Nintendo and DeNa realized that they'd miss a 2016 launch?"

Actually, that's not even correct-- I remember reading that Nintendo halted development on this to pool their resources and get SMR out ASAP. And they may just wait until the "proper" time to release them and forego a Christmas in July event.

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

As I noted in the OP (was meant to be outside of the spoiler tags but the site redesign hates spoiler tag heavy posts and stuck inside one at the very bottom):
"Can only assume they'll be added sometime in July; maybe they were drawn before Nintendo and DeNa realized that they'd miss a 2016 launch?"

Actually, that's not even correct-- I remember reading that Nintendo halted development on this to pool their resources and get SMR out ASAP. And they may just wait until the "proper" time to release them and forego a Christmas in July event.

In July? Why July? If the art is almost done, why not just wait until Christmas? I mean, you wrote that later, but why would you've assumed July earlier?

Edited by Thane

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

In July? Why July? If the art is almost done, why not just wait until Christmas? I mean, you wrote that later, but why would you've assumed July earlier?

Figured they'd want to get it out sooner rather than later-- plus, a Christmas in July event would attract a bit more attention than a bog-standard, calendar-appropriate holiday event.

There seems to be some art of characters we don't have in game yet, like Camus, Narcian, Fem Robin, and Ursula. I'm betting we'll see them in the next update. Definitely hoping in Narcian's case.

1 minute ago, Ebony said:

Oh my God. Another reason to keep Robin, that's adorable.

Almost as much as the voice clip that playes when he's summoned:

"Nghh... where did I wake up this time?"

Lots of nice character art in there. I now have my character wishlist! 39 Characters so far, with an additional 11 that are just "okay." Now just to research their drop rates and star rankings...

Back to the topic on hand, I hope they use the same artist when Erika and Ike make their proper release (based off of their "4th" picture). I really like the art style used for Erika and Ike looks pretty cool too. However, if Chrom is anything to do by, I think those are just promotional artworks for those characters and the in-game versions will be different.

I love the art-style used for Jeigan, Zephiel and Gunther, to be honest. It's so fitting for them.

Also, that Christmas Robin was a genuine surprise. Makes me kind wish he was available in the game right now.

Also, did anyone else notice that the "link" of the Mysterious Man's artworks "spoilers" his name?

Christmas Robin and Tharja being in the game's data pretty much confirms that this was supposed to come out last year.  Oh well.  It looks like Robin is using that Christmas tree as a lance, so maybe this special event Robin is a blue unit with a lance.

I wonder what other crazy stuff we'll get.  Like maybe a Valentine's Day Cordelia who uses a bow.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Did they seriously just give Fa hips.

Like, actual, womanly hips. 

Blame the EO artist style, he does it with all the girls tbh.