Nintendo giving us 10,000 feathers

Sentinel07

I'd love some orbs along with those feathers! I'll definitely be saving some of those feathers for when I can upgrade Freddy to five star and finally have my first five star unit. It'll already be enough to make him four star (he's still a three star, currently).

I know I said in the pull thread that I didn't want to summon people anymore due to terrible luck, but I can use the orbs to upgrade the castle. And I'll probably change my mind on the summoning thing anyway. It's just that I'm very hesitant to do so because of my luck...

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd love some orbs along with those feathers! I'll definitely be saving some of those feathers for when I can upgrade Freddy to five star and finally have my first five star unit. It'll already be enough to make him four star (he's still a three star, currently).

I know I said in the pull thread that I didn't want to summon people anymore due to terrible luck, but I can use the orbs to upgrade the castle. And I'll probably change my mind on the summoning thing anyway. It's just that I'm very hesitant to do so because of my luck...

Actually, I think how the game works is that the more bad luck you have, the more good luck you'll have later and vice versa. In theory, if you have the worst luck, eventually you'll get a full 5 star pull.

Edited by Eckzein@yahoo.com

7 minutes ago, Eckzein@yahoo.com said:

Actually, I think how the game works is that the more bad luck you have, the more good luck you'll have later and vice versa. In theory, if you have the worst luck, eventually you'll get a full 5 star pull.

That's after 120 consecutive non-five star pulls. And you'd have to spend a lot of money to get that many.

Just now, DeoxyRibose said:

So, when are we getting these? Or, how? Sorry if it's stated right in the tweet in bolded print or something, but I'm not the most observant...

We're getting them tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Eckzein said:

For every pull session without a 5*, you chance of getting a 5* (from normal pool, and focus pool) increases by .25% So, the more non-5* sessions you do, the better chance of 5*'s in the next pull. Then once you do get a 5* it resets to 3% each.

Just now, Lord_Grima said:

For every pull session without a 5*, you chance of getting a 5* (from normal pool, and focus pool) increases by .25% So, the more non-5* sessions you do, the better chance of 5*'s in the next pull. Then once you do get a 5* it resets to 3% each.

That explains why I've only gotten one 5* so far.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

So when and how can we get these?

I was expecting it to go to Feh, but it hasn't turned up.

I believe we get them tomorrow at 2 am or 7 am and they are sent to the owl immediately.

41 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Is it for each group of 5 units Pulled that it goes up 0.25% or does it go up 0.25% after every single unit summoned?

1 minute ago, Lord_Grima said:

Group of 5, 20 orbs spent, or one pull session.

Yeah, you'll have to spend a lot of money before that makes much of a difference.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

That's after 120 consecutive non-five star pulls. And you'd have to spend a lot of money to get that many.

Even worse as I've already made a topic about it to discuss the issue. To be honest...it is best to invest only on these if you've got nothing else important to spend. But...no complaints as getting 4 star characters along with two 5 star ones Robin being one of them made it ok. Just hoping that they make our favorites easier to get in future packagings.