EiMM: SF Warriors - Game Over, congrats to Kinumi, Gaius and Sylveon

Zkirsche

When should game start? (Multiple choice)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. When should game start? (Multiple Choice)

• 17th Feb
    • 24th Feb
    • 1st March
    • 8th March
    • 15th March

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Phase End~

My time is up, your time is now; you can't see me but your time is now. It's the franchise, boy I'm dying now: My time is up, your time is now!

Edited by kirsche

It's a sad day for memesters everywehere. Despite having a vote strength of 7, Particle Bomb was unable to stop their own lynch.

Dear Bluedoom/Particle Bomb, you are Unexpected John Cena. You are the meme of the century and definitely not overused. The catchy theme song of John Cena combined with the opening phrase "and his name is John Cena!" creates a highly comical tool to make jokes. That must be the most boring way of describing it ever. Let me try it again.

Dear Bluedoom/Particle Bomb, you are JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAA DU DU DU DUUUUUUUUU. Each night you may tell:

<Alias>: your time is up, my time is now! <Alias'> time is up and they will be informed as such, demotivating them to use their role. AND

Everyone, your time is up, my time is now! Everyone that visits you will be told that their time is up and that your time is now.

For every person that is told that their time if up, and that your time is now (getting old yet?), your vote strength is increased by 1 and they will be vote blocked. Your vote strength normally is 2 and you cannot be persuaded.

You know that there is a wrestler in the game! If you target the wrestler with your ability before they target you with theirs you will get a buff. Like you, they will have a very obnoxious way of greeting everyone that visits them that will give them away.

You have succeeded in telling Randy Savage their time is up and that your time is now. Thus you are immune to all actions that target you for two night, but everyone that does will still count as visiting you.

You win when you are one of the last three people alive or eligible for victory.

Magnificence Incarnate the Reflexive Meme has been lynched.

Also on the chopping block apparently was Mr Plinkett

Dear Da Letter El/Plinkett, you are toto-africa. A very catchy song that is best described by just enjoying the experience:

Reveal hidden contents

Each night, you may sing It takes a lot to get me away from you, <alias> to shoot <alias>. However, unfortunately the people in this game are worth about 50 people each, so while it may take the strength of over a hundred men to stop you, it only takes two people to visit you in a night for this extra kill to fail.

You win when you are one of the last three people alive or eligible for victory

DLE the Shy Doubleshooter was killed, despite having a terrible, terrible role. I am sorry.

L failed to stop kira once again it seems.

Dear Rssp/L, you are Russell Hantz, a famous survivor player. You are a clever, manipulative villain of a player. You weakened others in order to manipulate them easily, performing acts like throwing away precious food and water. You also cleverly utilised immunity idols to ensure not only your safety but also an advantage in diplomatic trades. Despite being widely considered the second best survivor player of all time, you have never won, instead losing to your close ally. You felt hard done by because of this and tried to buy the title from her, but she refused.

You excel at manipulating the weak. Each night, you may attempt to manipulate <alias1> to shoot <alias2>. If <alias1> has no BPVs then they will be roleblocked and shoot <alias2> instead of their original target. Furthermore, they will be unable to shoot you for the rest of the game. If <alias1> has a BPV, then you will learn how many BPVs <alias1> has.

You win when you are one of the last three people alive or eligible for victory.

Rssp the Predator failed to win another survivor-esque game. 

Cabbage really should've picked a nicer vegetable.

Dear j00/Cabbage, you are James Bond. The epitome of manliness. You kick butt as a cool spy, get any woman that you want and still find time for some exquisite alcohol. Add to that the fact that you're British and what else is there to say really? You're awesome, thanks for exisiting.

Each night you may Take a visit to <alias>. If <alias> is a female character then they will shoot whomever you are voting for. If <alias> is a male character you will grapple with them for a bit, shotblocking the both of you. If they do not identify as either then your very binary wired brain will be very confused and you will do nothing. Kids these days and their gender identities grumble grumble.

You have two friends: M and Q, and by friends I mean co-workers/your boss. M is a really cool lady with a lot of influence and organisational abilities. She may be getting too old for this shit, but she'll still clean up your messes, thus while she's alive anyone that you help kill will have their flip hidden from the public. This will only work until that alias is visited again at which point their info(role+alias) will be released. The user will be announced as dead, however. While that dumb nerd Q is alive, you will not be shotblocked when you grapple with a male character. They will survive the first shot taken against either of them (but not one shot each), but they need new aliases to properly blend in. Thus M has ordered you to come up with two aliases to fit them before game start.

j00 the Manliest wasn't Manly enough. Maybe it's time to let go of masculine and feminine conventions? Nah you'll be the same in the next movie I'm sure of it.

Finally Heath aka Hulk Hogan was killed and with him, all hopes of Reinfleche winning. So sad.

Night 4 Has begun, and finishes 2AM GMT 25/02/2017

Edited by kirsche