EiMM: SF Warriors - Game Over, congrats to Kinumi, Gaius and Sylveon

Zkirsche

When should game start? (Multiple choice)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. When should game start? (Multiple Choice)

• 17th Feb
    • 24th Feb
    • 1st March
    • 8th March
    • 15th March

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As night ends, you draw the noose around :AH:'s neck. This was met by a resounding "meh" by :AH: who has been lynched!

Dear SB./:AH:, you are Weiss Schnee from Rwby. You start off as a snobby, prideful woman, but you mature deeply as the seasons go on, becoming more sensitive to the plight of others and your responsibility as a teammate and as a Schnee, though the latter is hotly contested by your father.

Each night, you may Use Glyphys to protect <alias>, whereby your use of time dilution and clever manipulation of Ice dust will protect <alias> from any and all special abilities affecting them. You won't be strong enough to stop people from attacking <alias> however, brute sctrength is not your speciality.

In addition to this, you gain a one shot use of anyone's role that you help to kill via your night shot, if they have any.

You win when you are one of the last three people alive or eligible for victory.

SB the safeguard is no more.

To add to this you receive a message on the same hologram projector that you did before:

Walrein is still alive and kicking, keeping him alive will only make him stronger. We should lynch him this phase.

Interesting...

After this, you find some dead bodies. The first is the mangled and stitched up body of Epoch:

Dear Blitz/Epoch, you are Urahara Kisuke, a former captain of the Gotei 13. A genius inventor and clever tactician, your intellect was acknowledged as the only one to surpass Aizen's. The inventions you make to prepare for battle made Juha Bach, leader of the quincy, acknowledge you as one of the 5 "special powers". Your biggest creation was the Hogyoku, which was so powerful you deemed it unsafe to keep around and sealed it away inside Rukia Kuchiki, but was stolen by Aizen and used in the way that you feared most.

Each night, you may reconstruct a BPV for <alias> for two different aliases, one can be yourself. This cannot be used to give someone more BPVs than they started with nor can it be used to save someone from dying if they would do so without your aid.

You win when you are one of the last three people alive or eligible for victory.

Blitz the BPV Reconstructor has been killed.

Thankfully (well, not for them), there were more bodies this time. One belonged to The Commanders who forgot to command everyone to let them win. Whoops.

Dear Prims/The Commanders, you are this picture:

PICTURES DON'T WORK IN NEW SF

You are a very cute cat, so cute in fact that noone can see your real intentions. Indeed, behind that smile is the mind of a criminal mastermind bent only on chaos and destruction. Each night you can Smile at the bus driver to mess with <alias1> and <alias2>. You will distract the resident bus driver at key moments, altering their route and causing people trying to visit <alias1> to visit <alias2> instead and vice versa. <alias1> may be yourself.

Prims the Bus Driver Manipulator couldn't smile his way out of an early grave.

There is probably a Proverb to describe the story of this one.

Dear Reinfleche/Proverb, you are Randy Savage, aka the "Macho King". You were a pro wrestler for most of your life and a good one at that. Despite being very possessive of your lady manager and a villain in the ring you became very popular with the fans which led to you becoming a better person for their sake. This didn't stop you making grudges with anyone that looked at your amanager the wrong way, including Hulk Hogan, who was originally your partner under the same manager!

Each night you may Flying Elbow Drop onto <alias> preventing them from taking any shots that night but causing them, much like your former partner did, to "hulk out" and make their role unstoppable. Everyone that visits you will hear you scream "Ohhh Yeahhhhh" and be imbued by the strength that it exudes, causing their vote strength to be increased by one.

Speaking of which, your partner, Hulk Hogan, has forgiven you for your trespasses and has agreed to help you in this fight. At the start of the game you should name an alias for him. He starts with one BPV. If you die before him, you can still win so long as he survives to the final three.

You know that another famous wrestler is represented in this battle and has an equally obnoxious way of announcing their prescence to everyone. If you target this person with your flying elbow drop before they target you, your role will be buffed.

You win if you/Hulk Hogan are one of the last three people alive or eligible for victory.

Reinfleche the Empowering Shotblocker has fallen. OHHH NOOOO.

In addition to this, the MI6 building in the UK lies in ruins, and in them lies the corpses of qt3.14 and MY MOM who were Q and M from the James Bond franchise respectively. What could they have been doing in this game?

N3 Has begun, and ends in just over 24 hours 23:59 23/02/2017. This may be extended if people wish

Edited by kirsche

UpVtJAe.jpg

i was this cat btw i couldnt think of a character so i just went into my image folder and picked the first thing isaw

probably not what u were thinking of sorry ecdlipse

Edited by Prims

3 minutes ago, Prims said:

UpVtJAe.jpg

i was this cat btw i couldnt think of a character so i just went into my image folder and picked the first thing isaw

probably not what u were thinking of sorry ecdlipse

How disappointing.